Daughter of Poseidon

Hey! This is my first Percy Jackson-ish Fanfic. Please Enjoy! PS: I own nothing! It all belongs to Mr. Riordan. Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------

Echo

I did not know that I was a demigod. I mean I had a mom and a dad. But my dad was actually not my real dad. My real dad is Poseidon.

When I found out I was a demigod I was reading a book on Greek/ Roman mythology. Then, a this chicken human thing came out of nowhere and grabbed my book.

"Hey!" I yelled "Give it back!"

"Nooooo! I want to read it! Read it!"

"Ok." I said "If I give you something will you give it back to me?" I asked.

"Mmmm. Yes, Yes Ella will give it to you. But you must give me foods. Foods." she said.

"Ok,Ella. I have some..." I rummaged around my knapsack. "A cheese stick, and some raisins, and a juice box."

"Oooo! Ella likes raisins. And juices."

"Ok, I'll give you the raisins and juice if you give me my book back."

"Ok." she walked over to me and dropped the book in front of me.

"Foods." she demanded.

"Ok. Here." I have it to her and placed the book back in my knapsack. "Do you like games Ella?"

"Games? Yes Ella likes those." she replied.

"Here," I pulled out a travel game of Connect Four. "Lets play. Do you know how to play?" I asked.

"Yes. Ella read a instruction book about this." She said. We played for a while. Later three kids came running up to us.

"There you are!" said A girl with dark skin and curly hair. "Come here Ella."

"But me and nice girl were playing games!" screeched Ella as she was picked up by the girl.

"Ok. Ok." said the girl "Sorry about her she is a little loud."

"It is ok." I said "I always thought harpys were a lot more mean."

"Ya she is a runt," said one one of the boys that were with her. He was big and Asian. "Wait, what? You can see that she is a harpy?" he asked.

"Ya. Although you probably don't know what that is,"

"Well actually we do." said the other boy. He had black hair and fair skin. He also have off a salty smell. "We are demigods. We have godly parents. I'm Percy, my dad is Poseidon."

"I'm Frank. My dad is Mars, or Aries."

"And I'm Hazel. My dad is Pluto, or Hades." Said the girl who was trying to keep Ella in her arms.

"I'm Echo. I don't know who my godly parent is, or if I even have one."

"Well, I think you do. Lets do a test." Said the boy named Frank. "Can you see that gold-ish thing in the distance?" He asked. I looked out. I could kind of see a gold thing in the shape of a boat.

"Uh, ya. Is it a boat?" I asked.

"Mhm." said Percy. "War Ship. The Argo II."

"We can take to to meet the crew." said Hazel. "But we should get you to a camp."

"A camp?" I asked.

"Well, ya." said Frank. "If we get you to one of the camps we can see who your godly parent is. We need to decide weather you are Roman or Greek first."