Alone

So I made this one myself after thinking of why people are so afraid of being left alone. I never had this fear before in my life (can't say I won't in the future), but I felt that those who do will probably see this and think, "Well, Hell. She's kinda right."

And yes, its true. Being alone doesn't mean being afraid.

Another original quote with a not-so-similar meaning, but similar concept:

"The lone wolf left its pack not because he felt he couldn't survive without them; he left because he knew if he stayed he would die because of them."

The quote above this chapter can be used (with permission, of course), but the second one above this paragraph cannot be used. I will be using it for my book, and feel it'd be weird if the quote is duplicated and used in multiple novels on multiple occasions. However, with payment you may use it if you really want to.

Payment:
-1 vote
-Read a book I've made (any of your choice)
-A comment asking to use it, for which book, and why
-CREDIT; you must put in your book that the quote was made by me. If not, it is subject to copyright. This whole book is copyrighted, so please... don't steal.

Okay! That's it! Feel free to use and have a nice day.

-SOW2