Decide Dreams

The view through the window was foggy thanks to the falling water. The blurred green trees served boredom to me.

Looking down to my book, a hum was coming from down the hall. I close my blue orbs, listening to the song.

It was a classical piano piece, and the rain suited it immensely.

The piano was smooth and soft. The rain blending together with the song.

It was a nice melody that many people would like. It gave off a soft safe feeling.

After a while a thud is heard, from a dancer. A few mumbles are exchanged before the song starts playing again.

I wasn't a fan of classical music, but I was smart enough to respect it.

After a few minutes of the song replaying a different sound is heard. The ringing of my phone.

I slip my hand into my pocket to pull out the small contraption. Answering the person, bring the box to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Ikuto? Where are you? Mars?" The voice of one of my peers could be heard through the small device.

"Yes, I know this is a bit late but I have to tell you Kukai, I'm an astronaut now." I pack my things into my backpack knowing what the call is for.

"Ha, very funny. So I'm guessing your still at school." He sighs.

"Yep." I wink even though he can't see me.

"The dorm manager is locking the gates." He dully states, probably studying like usual.

"Yea, well, stall." I remove the phone from my head.

"Wait! Ikuto what am-" I hung up. With a slip of my phone in my pocket I opened the window and jumped the 2 story height.

The rain had stopped and the sun was barely in the sky.

When I arrive to the dorms I'm greeted by the dorm manager just as soon as he closed the gate.

"Your lucky." he glared at me then walks off.

A playful smirk spread across my face as he walks inside and locks the doors.

I smile, walking toward a huge tree with dancing leaves of green, red, and orange.

I climb up the tree to a thick branch that reaches out for the window of my dorm room.

A glow of orange with pink swirls came from my right.

The bright ball a gas setting over the horizon. After setting, tiny, far away stars ruled the sky with a sliver of a huge glowing sphere.

Many lights were turned off for the people who wanted to sleep. A few creeping lights still on for the studying people.

A yawn escapes my lips as a click of the window catches my attention.

The hazel haired Kukai was standing at the window waiting for me to enter so I may sleep.

Entering the room Kukai begins to scold me.

"You are trouble, you know that. If it's not teasing the dorm manager it's being late to class. I swear your trying to stress me out." He gripes.

"Thanks." I sigh into bed ready to sleep.

He lets a breath out in failure of trying to make me feel guilty. Walking over to his desk to continue studying he replies.

"Night Crazy."

"Night Sport." I smile closing my eyes to rest.

Episode 1