Your First And Last Smile

Author's pov

Tiffany is an excellent doctor in Daegu hospital. She has been cured a lot of patient before. One day, Tiffany got a new task from Taeyeon. She need to take care of this patient and her name goes by Jessica Jung.

She is so cold and has a bitchy attitude. She always scolded her family when they come to visit her but she has a reason why she act cold toward her beloved family.

Tiffany felt uneasy when she wants to take this task. She told Sunny and Yoona to replace her but they won't. Both of them doesn't want to face the monster everyday.

Tiffany felt so stressed although it's been a months she took good care of this patient. Jessica always ordered her around to do this or that like she is her maid. Tiffany felt like she has been working for a princess.

One day in the cold night, Tiffany need to be in the hospital immediately even though it's her off day that time. She rushed to Jessica's room with Sunny and Yoona behind them. The three of them was facing with a coughed of blood Jessica. It made them shock especially Tiffany. She coughed a lot of blood while holding her stomach. Jessica felt pain in there.

Tiffany immediately ran beside her bed and pull the latter into her embraced.

"Look at me Jessie" Jessica tilted her head and stare into the chocolate orbs. Her eyes almost close but Tiffany shook her body and made her open her eyes back.

"Tiff.." She call the latter with her weak tone and tears already escaped from Tiffany eyes.

"Yes Jessie?" Tiffany pull the latter closer to her body.

"Don't cry. I d-don't like t-to s-see you l-like this.. Please s-smile before i c-close my e-eyes forever.." Jessica raise her left hand to touch the latter face.

"Please don't say like that Jessie.."

"I've been in love with you Tiff.."

"I love you too Jessie" Tiffany finally confessed her own feelings that she has been keep it for a long time ago.

"Finally.." Jessica smile for a first time and last that night. She left this world in Tiffany arms.

Sunny and Yoona has been silent before rushed to Jessica bed to check her pulse while Yoona tried to pull Tiffany away from Jessica.

"NO!! She's not dead!!! Don't try to take her away from me!" Tiffany shout while crying. She couldn't stop crying while Yoona and Sunny just stood there like a mannequin looking at their friend with a sympathy look.

That is her first time to see Jessica smile like that because she never smile to her or the other doctor before.

END

Hey!!! It's been a long time i didn't post a new story right? Kekeke forgive this pabo author okay?