Praelia

Praelia

By- @Write_World

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's not time to worry, dear, You can put the gun away- But make sure you don't lose it, dear, For the moon has come out to play." Lailet has been receiving strange notes like this one for six months now, once every other week. Being the child of two legendary Monster Hunters, Lailet had figured out what the creature that was writing to her was from the second note- a werewolf. Now, with ten notes of hidden information in her arsenal, Lailet is ready to prove herself to herself and her family that just because she'd rather be reading in a library doesn't mean that she can't kick some werewolf tail. Not all is as it seems with Lazuli either, the beta of the Praelia pack. Praelia's territory is dwindling smaller and smaller, and their pacifist excuse for an Alpha- Ceraz- is quicker to give up just a few feet of territory than risk a battle. But 'just a few feet' is turning into 'just a few miles', and the large Praelia pack is going to fold in on itself if it's forced into in tighter space. Tensions are rising as three, four, sometimes even five werewolves are forced to share a home in the tiny town of Praelia, and Lazuli is praying that a savior- or at least a distraction- will show up before Lazuli himself if forced to take matters into his own hands. But when a pretty and quiet girl who's hellbent on killing Lazuli in his sleep has shown up in Praelia, nobody's not sure whether she's a blessing or a curse. What would you do in the face of a monster?

Rate: 9 :]