I Finally See You

Maddie POV

I woke to my 1D alarm on a Monday morning. Urggh I hate Mondays, but anyways I got out bed after half an hour later that's when I got a text message from my boyfriend John saying

Hey I missed you ;-p

John

I laughed as I texted him back

Aww your so sweet !!

.Maddie

I put my phone down on my bed and walk to the shower with my pika dot towel on my shoulder. As I put my towel down besides the sink I look at the mirror saying, " I am so lucky to have John his just so... Perfect!" I clean my face and step in to the shower. 15 minutes later I put on my pink love crop top, high waist black short, white converse and do my regular make routine. I walked down stared and saw my mum and my two younger sister Lucy 6 years ,Rebecca 12 years also I am 15 years. I sat down with them texting my BBF Stacy while I was waiting for my cereal but I wasn't not hungry so go my school bag and walk straight to school it was only 15 minutes away.

John POV

I was by the the gates waiting for my beautiful girlfriend to pass these gates I couldn't wait to see her again. I text her that I was at the gates waiting for her before I could press send I notice a blonde hair girl walking towards me it was MADDIE! I put my phone into my back pocket a run up to her and lift her as high as I can. "I couldn't wait to see you beautiful" I whisper in her ear as I put her down slowly.

She kissed my cheek and said " Me to". I hold her hand and walked all the way to her locker, I let go of her smooth hands so that she could get her books for biology I looked her at her dreamy eyes I say "I am so lucky to have you" she smiles at me and whispers " Aww your making my blush". We Both laugh and started to chat about what we did at the weekend.

Stacy POV

I see Maddie and her boyfriend John chatting by her locker I seen Maddie this happy with some ever. Oh yeah that's reminds me having a party at my house I need to tell Maddie and John about the party. I walk over there and Maddie notice me at screams out " STACY" running towards me and I scream out back "MADDIE" doing the same. At the end we give the biggest hug we could do and laugh " So I having a party at my house on Saturday everyone is invite so I thought you and John could come" saying looking at the floor. "we love to Stacy isn't that right John" giving me a hug "yeah" says John texting on this phone.*bells ring*

"We'll we need to get to class see at maths John" as Maddie kissed him. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to room 2b were physics were. I sat down next and started chatting about the party until Mr Andrew caught us we were in trouble...

Hey it's lolpopgirl10045 (or

PayPay that's my nickname at school)

Thank you if you are reading this chapter I am currently writing my second chapter 'Night of the party' there are going to be chapter every week mabey if I remember, so thx and Carry on reading all my chapters :-p

Peace Out!! Lol