Niall loves jesy

*unedited*

Niall's pov

as louis went out to get the boys as i washed my face in the sink that is in the room that jesy is in i went to sit back down just as the boys came in. i look up and my eye met with harrys he had a ice pack to his jaw and i could see from hear its red and puffy.

"hey" i said weekly to all the boys who went a sat at the other side of the bed that jesy's small frijile body is laying on.

"hey how are you doing with this niall" liam said looking up from jesy to see my face i could feel my eyes clouding over as i look back to jesy shakeing my head as the tears started to flow out again all the boy all but harry wraped me in a hug but i stayed holding on to jesy as if when i let her go she would just disserpear from the room.

"niall" i look up to see harry looking at me with sad eyes. why is he sad he was being a bastered to me saying that i just wanted to get in to her pant and nothing more i have never felt this way before and i love her even thought she wont love me back and i know if i say something all the boys are going to say that it is to soon to love some one like that but it is true i love jesy and i all ways will do no matter what.

"i am sorry i dint meant to say that i just go pissed that you like her like love and i am the one that just likes her body and louis i am sorry for that i am never going to touch her and i am really sorry" i keep my eyes on harry and give him a slight nod and then bring my gaze back to jesy.

"boys we need to go we have a radio call in the morning and its all most 1 in the moring " liam said going all daddy direction on us like normal. i look up just and the door opened and the nurse walked in.

"could ever one leave now you can come back tomorrow and we will keep you up dated on her recovery" and with that we all went out the room but i gave jesy a kiss on her for head as did louis as we all got home i went to my room and lock the door and clapsed on the bed. i could hear all the boys comming up and walking past my room i got up and pulled off my huddie and sweats and got in to my side of the bed i pulled the covers up and pulled jesy pillow of to my body as if i was snuggled up with her.

*

*

*

*

*

after a really long night with no sleep it was time to get up i draged my self up off the bed and went into the shower and got in i wash my self and got out and put a hoodie and some sweats i came out my room with out doing my hair and with really bad bags under my eyes as i saw in the mirror when i got out the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay sorry been a long time i realy am but i will start againg with updating every week soon :) comment vote xxxxxx