Chapter 9: Two Weeks Later...

~Flashback

??? POV

"This is Lieutenant Scarlet, reporting the search. Subject has vanished. The mission is a failure. Retreat."

"Yes, ma'am!"

Nearby, the Pokemon sat, wincing as the wound in her hand bled even more. She put her hand over it, and blood instantly stained it.

She waited for a full ten minutes for her captors to leave. They did.

Slowly, she got up and walked in the opposite direction. Her hand still burned with pain, but she kept going despite it.

It wasn't over yet, though.

Suddenly, her captors appeared from around the trees. They completely surrounded her, much to her terror.

"There's now where to run." The lieutenant, a female Pyroar said. "Give up."

The Pokemon narrowed her eyes. "I won't be running." As quick as lightning, she reached into her bag...

And pulled out a stone, gripping it tightly.

"WHOOSH!"

As her captors watched in surprise, the Pokemon had changed form. Her eyes were glowing red, and pure anger filled her face.

"This is Lieutenant Scarlet!" The Pyroar yelled as the Pokemon started to violently attack her soldiers. "Subject has Mega Evolved and went beserk! Retreat! Retre-!"

The Pyroar screamed in agony.

"SMASH! SPLAT!"

~Flashback End

***

~Salem's POV

Our new friend, Star, has been an amazing partner over the past two weeks. She's smart, strong, and a really good friend.

Arrowhead, the new Decidueye who's mute, has been treating outlander like a big brother. He's the only person who understands him, so both became best friends.

We all are doing good, too. Amber and Hero have been talking a lot. Siren and Outlander too. Mia's hasn't stopped talking to Sunburn since he recovered...

Speaking of Sunburn, he didn't give us much information about his transformation. That time he fought Mia, he didn't want to talk about it.

Anyways, me and Derekeeth are all fine, too. We've been talking together a lot. I wonder...if he likes spending time with me...

Some things got better, too. Remember Nova? Well, last week, he found Snowflake. He said she was weak and she passed out, so he brought her back to the Pokemon Center.

He looked really worried and concerned. He didn't eat or sleep until he made sure Snow felt comfortable. Heh. What a lovestruck guy...

But, yeah. We're all doing well. Snow should be waking up today, much to Nova's and everyone's delight. Theh wanna meet her so badly. I wonder what'll happen today...?

***

~Nova's POV

"Come on, Snow! You can do it!" I cried.

Snow struggled to get out of the bed. She was still a bit weak, even after one week of rapid healing and surgery.

I took her by the paw as she stepped off "There you go! See? You're strong!" She smiled, which made be blush.

"Thanks, Nova." She said quietly. I blushed even more and helped her walk. "I'm really glad you're okay..." I said, which made her giggle.

"Do you know who you're talking too? Of course I am, silly!" She playfully rolled her eyes, which made me chuckle.