Chapter 14

Selenas POV - I woke up in the middle of the night cuz I heard a loud scream outside. I ran up to my window when I saw two boys and one girl. One of the boys hit the other one and tried to push the girl with him. The girl tried to run away but the boy pulled her back. I saw the girl crying and screaming. I knew that this wasn't just fun. I ran outside and tried to help. I heard the one boys name was Carlo. Why did he do this to the girl whose name seemed to be Lily and the boys who helped Lily was Daniel. I shouted as loud as I could to Carlo until he let Lily go. Then he suddenly snapped me. He took his arm around my neck so I was in headlock. I scared so much. "Let her go. She has nothing to do with all that stuff." Daniel shouted. Lily laid on the ground still in shock. Daniel sat next to her trying to help her up. "Help!" I yelled with my last words. Then he took his arm tigher to my neck. I couldn't breath well anymore. "One more word and you wished you had never met me." I started crying. Oh my gosh. Hopefully someone will help me. At least Daniel and Lily. I mean I helped them and know? Daniel came up to us. "Let her go, Carlo! What did she do to you?" "She didn't do anything. She just had the worst timing." In this moment Justin and Anthony ran out of our house. "Let her go!" They both screamed. Carlo let me go and started running away. Anthony and Justin ran after him. I fell on the ground. I was so happy he let me go but it was so terrible. I scared that he would never let me go. I couldn't help it. I cried very hard. I heard how Justin and Anthony shouted at Carlo. They got him and said they call the police. Daniel came up to me and put his hand on my back. "Are you okay?" I couldn't answer, I was so in shock. It took about five minutes til the police came. They handcuffed Carlo and put him into the police car. I tried getting up when Lily came up to me and hugged me. We both cried into each others shoulders. "Why did he do that to you?" I asked insecure if she understood it in all that tears. "Thank you so much. Whats your name?" I heard her whispering. We pulled away and looked at each other. "Im Selena." I replied still crying. "Thank you so much Selena" Daniel added. Justin and Anthony stood at the car answering questions about Carlo. Then they all came up to us. "Are you all okay? Nobodys hurt?" We shook our heads. "Please leave your number at this paper. We will call you so you can give evidence of him. Me and Lily stopped crying but we still had tears in our eyes. I fought them as much back as I could. We filled out the paper so the policemen could drive away. "Sel? Are you okay? Im so sorry for that what happened to you. " Justin came up to me and hugged me tightly. I couldn't help it but started crying again. Justin whipped my tears away. "No, please stop. Im here. Everythings alright, Babe." Daniel and Lily thanked us for a last time then went to their home. I also wanted to go inside when Anthony hugged me. Then we went upstairs to our rooms. They said both goodnight to me but I didn't want to be alone. I scared that someone will come and there is nobody who can help me. "Please don't leave me alone." "He's away." "Please, Justin. Come with me." He nodded and came with me in my room and Anthony went in his. "Thank you." Justin laid down on my bed but I went first in the bathroom. I started crying again but tried to hold it so Jus wouldn't hear it. Then I just looked in the mirror. I heard Justin coming up to the bathroom so I quickly washed my face and took a towel when Justin came in. "Your okay? Lets try to sleep." We both laid down on my bed. He hugged me from behind and pulled me closer to him. "Goodnight, beautiful." I closed my eyes but I couldn't sleep. It took hours til I fell asleep. Justin stayed awake for me so I don't feel aone. That was so sweet from him.

Justins POV - When she finally fell asleep I closed my eyes too. After some sleep I heard a bang and some one speaking stressful. I opened my eyes and saw Selena hitting around her while she was sleeping. She must have a bad dream. I took her arms and pushed them on the bed. "Stop. It was just a dream. Im here." She opened her eyes which were full of tears. I kissed her cheek then pulled her up so she was laying on my chest with her head. I took my arm around her and played a bit with her hair until she fell asleep. It took again quite long. We slept some hours then it was already morning.