The Altercation

"Here's your food" Jessica said as she came back to our table.

"Where's my shake?" I asked.

"Oh it's right here." She put it in the table and 'accidentally' split it all over me.

"I'm so sorry" she said smirking.

That little bitch I thought to myself. She totally did that one purpose.

The shake got all over the table and all over myself. It had gotten on my shirt and my jeans there was a huge mess.

"What's going on over here?" Rosie said as she started to come over.

"I was sitt-"

"She spilt my shake on me on purpose" I said interrupting her.

"I did no such thing. I am very professional and I'd never do that."

I cut my eyes at her and she smirked when Rosie wasn't looking.

"Cut the act Jessica." Rosie said.

Jessica's facial expression dropped completely.

"What? Excuse me ma'am? I don't understand."

"Oh but you do Jess" Rosie said.

"I've been watching you at this table all night and all the tables you've waited since the beginning of this month. You're fired."

Jessica's jaw dropped then she closed it.

"That's okay I was thinking about quitting anyways you old hag."

Rosie laughed, "you think that'll hurt my feelings little girl? I've heard worse than that."

"Sam would you like to walk me out?" She asked pouting her lips out.

"No actually I wouldn't. You split that shake on Alex on purpose. You've been rude to her all night and you've been trying to get into my pants all night."

"I was not!! Miss Rosie you have to believe me!"

"To be quite frank with you I don't."

Jessica huffed and puffed then threw her apron on the floor.

"Just wait till my Quincy here's about this! We'll be back!!"

The next I saw was red. And nothing but red.

I reached across the table and grabbed Sams shake and threw some in her face. Then I took the rest of it and poured it all over her head. By the time I was done she was covered in Sams shake.

"You bitch."

"Right back at you slut."

Jessica screamed and ran out.

"I'm sorry Rosie I don't what came over me" I said looking at the ground. I was extremely embarrassed.

I felt someone's hand rest on top of mine. I looked up to see that it was Rosie's.

"Honey if I didn't own the place I would've done the same thing."

I laughed. "I'm sorry about the mess and disruption."

"It's okay. Sam, you take this girl home so she can get into warm clothes."

"Yes ma'am. Come on Alex I'll take you back to my place."

I nodded my head. Sam grabbed my hand... tingles shot up my arm. It felt nice and warm.

He walked me out to his jeep and opened the door for me and helped me inside.

After a few minutes we were back at his apartment.

The building looked really nice on the outside and even nicer on the inside.

"Come on my apartment is on the 3rd floor."

Jesus.

He walked and I followed him to the elevator.

We got in and he pressed the 3 button.

By the time the elevator got to the 3rd floor I was about to pass out.

"Sam" I said slurring my words.

As I was going down Sam caught me.

"I got you Alex I got you."

"Thank you" I put my head into his chest.

Sam cares me inside his apartment and sat me on his bed.

"Here are a pair of my boxers and a shirt."

"Thank you Sam really this means a lot."

I walked into his bathroom and changed then walked back into the loving room.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yes please!!"

Sam put in Easy A and then sat next to me on the couch. But before he sat down he gave me a blanket.

About 15 minutes into the movie I had fallen asleep while cuddling up against Sam.

________________________________

Sam is such a sweetie!! Down goes Jessica *evil laugh*!!! But there is one thing. Quinton will come home eventually.... what will he do when he finds out Alex isn't there??