The Store [Yoonbum X Reader]

You were Dokkaebi Flea Market  you tried to grab the book, "Please Look After Mom" by Shin Kyung-Sook. You saw a hand grab it before you can. You realized it was the  last copy of it so you look to your left to see a boy around your age with black rough hair, and dark circles around his eyes. He look half dead in your eyes. He then saw that you wanted the book. He looks at you for  a bit then said, "Oh sorry ma'am I-I didn't know y-you wanted this..". You look at him again to see him shaking a bit. You felt pity for him. Your heart sank for a bit. 

"Oh, um it's fine sir," you replied, "I will just get another book from Shin Kyung-Sook!". Deep down you were a bit angry, some blood inside boiled with much heat.  He nodded and then said again, "Um, in return d-do you want t-t-o hang with each o-other?" 

Poor dude he can't speak well! You felt very pity for him now. "Of course! I'll give you my phone number and we'll text each other tomorrow my name is (Y/N)!" You said while giving him a piece of paper with your phone number on it. He grabbed it carefully, and you saw some scabs on his hands. Some were healed, but some were new. 

"W-well my name is Yoonbum and thank you..(Y/N).." He whispered. "Yoonbum." You repeated "Nice name!". You look up to see him, and his face was turning bright red. You chuckled to yourself quietly, and picked out another book. 

***

You just finished doing your chores, and decided to relax by playing your favorite song by the Dresden Dolls. It was "Missed Me". You started to play the piece until you were interrupted  by a unknown phone number. You picked it up to hear Yoonbum's voice again. 

"H-hey umm.. are you busy?" He stuttered. He'll be the death of you to be honest. He was very shy towards you, and you were a bit annoyed with it. But you didn't mind. There was some people like him in your dorm room in- well let's just say hospital. So you laughed, and suggested, "Well there is an amazing new horror movie called "Train to Busan"".

You chuckled for a bit and waited for his opinion. His face turned red because he loves your voice, of course you couldn't tell because of the phone. But he enjoyed your personality, despite only meeting yesterday you made him feel different. He thought he only loved boys but he was wrong. He likes you, wait no he adores you. "O-oh that sounds good enough, I uh.." He sputtered, "T-text me your address, and I'll pick you up.."

"That's fine by me Yoonbum!" You cheered. After you hang up, you texted him the address then proceeded to start again Missed Me by the Dresden Dolls. "Missed Me, now you gotta kiss me," You sang beautifully, but you didn't notice that Yoonbum was watching you and smiled when you sang the song.

"I want her to be mine only.." He whispered "No one can have her not even Sangwoo..."

A/N: Edited on 12/28/17 because I decided to edit the whole chapters then published the other chapters.