My search begins

I'm walking down the street where my uncle works. He is a police officer so I'm going to the Department. I'm passing the stores and shops. The ones of which I used to go to with my parents. I looked through all the windows like we used to , and think to myself. What if I never find my family and we can never those memories together anymore. I'm almost to the police department now and it occurred to me. What if I try talking to someone will I hear me will they talk to me will they talk back? " excuse me can anyone hear me?" No one answered me maybe I could try again. " hello? can anyone hear me I can't find my family I'm all alone." Again no one answered me I don't understand what's happening why would my family leave me? Did I do something is it my fault? I'm at the apartment now and I'm walking through the door. I see my uncle at his desk and he doesn't look happy. I walk up to him and say " hi uncle Charles can you hear me I'm right here." He didn't answer me then he picked up picture of me and my cousin and began to cry. Why was you crying I didn't understand did my cousin die? I don't know what's happening but my uncle isn't answering me. Maybe my aunt more about this. Ill go find her. But does she live at the same house to my cousin's to live with her? I guess I'll find out when I get there. I'm going to go in the morning for now I'm laying on my Bed getting ready to go to sleep. But I can't we don't know where they are alone I can never sleep alone. Something bad happened to them like they got in an accident or Sky captured or something. I wish I knew where they were so I could actually sleep I'm so worried. I hope my aunt knows where they are  so I can finally calm down. Can I go to bed now I want to go to my aunt's tomorrow. Well I tried sleeping and I didn't work out too well I'm just so worried. Alone no one here no one to protect me if someone breaks in. I'll just try to fall asleep watching TV.

P. S. I know my chapters or parts are kind of short but I'm new to like writing stories so they will get longer but for now they're going to be short.