My Stance - I Need Someone To Challenge It

I want - I NEED - someone to prove, with evidence and not opinion, that my stance is flawed so I can adjust it as needed.

For the record this is my stance:

There is irrefutable, scientific proof that when a sperm cell meets with an ova - when the sperm cell penetrates an egg and releases its genetic contents - the result is a UNIQUE human organism and it will ALWAYS attempt to self direct its growth to form an adult. There is no question that it is human. The mother's nor the father's DNA direct the growth of the unique human organism. It only needs time and nutrition to reach adulthood, just as every other stage before adult.

Before the sperm cell successfully fertilizes an ova, no amount of time or nutrition will cause these individual cells to self direct their growth to form an adult. Only an ova that has been fertilized by a sperm cell does this.

The fact that not all fertilized eggs (zygotes) become adults, become more than one adult, or have two sets of DNA is irrelevant to their human status.

The fact that there is a lack of development of a human does not reduce or eliminate its status of human being, just as being a child, infant, or premature infant does not. This is reflected already by United States law. To treat any innocent human being as a "lesser" or valueless for any reason is discrimination. In this case, pro-choice advocates are, perhaps even unknowingly, discriminating against humans that are in their earliest stage of development - a stage of development that every single human alive today has had to go through. Every human is, or once was, a zygote, fetus, infant, child, adolescent, or adult; since you were a zygote, your DNA has always directed your growth to develop you into an adult and, once there, maintain that stage of development.

United States law and its constitution are founded on the document that made us a country to begin with: The Declaration of Independence

       "...We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness..."

The right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are not rights given to us by man, but by our Creator. These rights cannot be taken from us, and we are endowed with them at the time of our creation. The time of human creation is at conception.

Yet, the "government" has decided via Roe vs. Wade that denying abortion to women infringes on their "liberty". I again return to the Declaration of Independence

     "  ... That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it ..."

The Roe vs. Wade ruling makes this statement:

       "We need not resolve the difficult question of when life begins. When those trained in the respective disciplines of medicine, philosophy, and theology are unable to arrive at any consensus, the judiciary, at this point in the development of man's knowledge, is not in a position to speculate as to the answer."

For this reason they denied personhood to the unborn human.

The question has now been resolved. Philosophy and theology are not required. Consensus is not science. In Copernicus's time the consensus was that the solar system was geocentric (everything revolved around the earth). Consensus was dead wrong because Copernicus documented, observed, and proved otherwise. At this point in "man's knowledge", speculation is no longer needed. We know the answer.

A human life is created at conception.

No one is given the liberty to take another human life in any other instance EXCEPT this one. This is unacceptable. This human life must be given protection; protection that is already given to any other human.

         ...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it ...

It is now our right to alter the government. But will we? The only victim of this discrimination has no voice. It cannot cry out at the injustice done to them. We cannot expect politicians, who depend on votes to maintain office, to protect with any passion those who cannot vote for them. WE THE PEOPLE must be the voice for those who do not have one. If we are not the strongest voice, the voice of reason, and the voice of knowledge on the subject of abortion, the ruling of Roe vs. Wade will be the law of the land for years to come.