Mia

Hi my name is Mia. I'm 5 years old. I passed away and now I'm a angel in the sky. I see my brothers Khalif and Aaquil selling drugs. Our momma told us to stay away from it. When I was alive khalif went to jail for selling drugs. Aaquil had to bail him out. That's when everything happened...

That night I was sleep and, I knew Khalif was in jail momma told me not to cry. Khalif said everything was gonna be okay but then when he left the house and I went to sleep I woke up from somebody grabbing my arm and yanking me to the floor when I opened my eye I saw it was the man who stayed on the corner with Khalif and sold drugs they called him Dre. He slapped me and I started to scream he told me to shut tf up , and I continued to scream he slapped me again so I spat on him, after that he took a knife and he stabbed me. His whole face expression changed. He knew Khalif was gonna kill him if Aaquil didn't. I was scared, and I didn't know what to do, I got stabbed but God sent an angle to protect me and I lived. When I was found by a old friend of my moms her name was Tammy, I went to the hospital they wrapped my wound up. Then I went home the next day, when I got home Khalif was what momma called pissed the fuck off. When I got home momma was at work n she had Ms.Harris came over and watched me. Khalif told me he was gonna be back, when he left I knew what was going on so I sneaked out the house after Ms.Harris went to sleep on the couch. I followed him to the ''traphouse'' and that's the night I died. So when I got to the ''traphouse'' I herd Khalif yelling at Dre, when I looked around the corner I saw my brother holding a gun. I saw Dre take a gun out his back pocket, I stood up and screamed the man pointed the gun at me and shot, Khalif screamed ''nooooooooooo''... The room went quiet then i woke up i seen my momma crying i wanted to get up but i felt like i couldn't move. I looked around and saw all my family crying i looked down and i saw a casket, with me laying in it.

Khalif: We are here today to pay our respect to my baby sister Mia... Mia was the best thing that has ever happened to me I remember when she was just a baby and her little toes and feet stomping on the hardwood floor of our old apartment... I cant believe shes gone just to see her body for the last time hurts like hell. Man it feel just yesterday we was at the hospital and momma told us that her name was Mia *wipes tears*. I just really gonna miss my sister man yall just don't know. And I know yall don't see me cry or ever am I speechless but this my little sister imma gonna cry for her even at when I'm at a lost of words for her. R.I.P Mia I will always love you.

Khalif walked back to his seat in the front row and gave our momma a big hug. Now it was Aaquil's turn

Aaquil: Man I just wanna thank all yall for coming out here to show yo respect for my lil sis man she was gone to soon man all I can think about was how she was here last week and gone today its just so crazy man seeing her and walking her to school with Khalif and hearing her little voice talking about how when she grows up how she was gonna buy a big house for her dolls and now knowing that she cant do it because of a careless man. I thought me and Khalif would take her to prom and chase the boys away but maybe not. so much could of happened but God make things happen for reasons and I guess he wanted to call her home God knows this is not what we wanted for her but yeah. R.I.P Mia love you.*wipes red eyes*

Mia pov: I wanted God to put me back on the earth but it was his choice to take me and I should of been ready.I felt so bad seeing momma cry I wanted to run and give her a big hug. I wanted God to forgive me for all my sins, not listening to momma sometimes running away because I herd momma and dad yelling at each other , but that was before dad left us and aaquil stepping up as a father figure to me and Khalif, he made sure momma had everything she wanted he made sure it was food on the table and the bills was paid. momma never asked how he got the money but she knew. He had to do what he had to do for his family. Man imma miss them i don't want to see my momma like this. Well i guess its time for me to go with God, i wish it didn't want it to come to this but I guess this what God wanted planed for me.

*Flashback*

Mia: Mommy

Mommy: Huh

Mia: Why did daddy leave us?

Mommy: Well to be honest with you baby I don't really know all I know is that he loves you and your brothers very much

Mia: What about you. Does he still love you?

Mommy: Well that's something I don't know

Mia: what do you mean

Mommy: well when we divorced he told me he loved me but if he ''loved'' me he wouldn't of left

Mia:oh maybe ill understand when i get older

Mommy: yeah maybe, hopefully

Mia: mommy...

Mommy: yes darling

Mia: I love you

Mommy: i love you too (pulls Mia into a hug)

*flashback over*

*The end*

what yall think

sorry it took me so long to come back but yeah

instagram michellelee10082003