Jr. High

Jamie's pov

It was my first day of Jr. High. I'm a 7th Grader and a total dork. I was super nervous and very un-confident. I was wearing black leggings, a checkered skirt and a Melanie Martinez shirt, my long black hair in messy curls. My first class was social studies. I was seated next to a kid named Kyle, she was reading a Harry Potter book. She was wearing a light pink hoodie and jeans. She was cool and we talked a little. My first friend! After class a short brunette girl came up to me and complimented my back pack. Her name was hannah. She was wearing a harry potter tee-shirt and jeans. We all sat together at lunch and we became best friends.

One day Sea introduced me to a couple of her friends. One of them was named Zoey. She was super cute. She had black skinny jeans and a Disney shirt on, she had short blonde hair. A few minuted later I learned that she was gay. *YASS! Maybe I have a chance with her* I thought.

A few months Zoey started to date a girl named Rose. I was heart broken. I really wanted to date Zoey. I told my friends about my crush and they were fine with it seeing as they both were pansexual as well.

A month later, Zoey and Rose broke up. I texed Zoey and we started talking a ton. A while later we decided to hang out together it was really fun.

Eventually Zoey found out about my crush on her. She cornered me and that's when this happened:

       Zoey walked up to me when I was talking to my other friend Jazz. Zoey pushed me up against the wall and Jazz just walked away, leaving me alone with Zoey. I tried to talk and ask her why she pinned me to the wall, but before I could get the words out she kissed me. It took a while to realize what was happening. When I did, I melted into the kiss and kissed her back. A few moments later we pulled away to breath. "Um.. Well.. that was.. Um." I stuttered. Zoey replied by just kissing me again.

The next day we held hands in the hall way and were officially girlfriends. It was unbelievable. My crush actually liked me back!

                                                      Fin?

(This story was based off of a story that I read a while back)