Chapter One

"Nicole why are you waiting till last minute?"

"Because I'm waiting till Zack and Lindsey brake up so I can ask Zach."

How many more times do I have to tell my best friend this? Okay since you don't know the background story I'll tell you. Zack Robinson is one of the hottest dudes in school. He's always over at my house because him and my brother are best friends since we moved here two years ago. When we moved here I was and 8th grader and Zack was a freshman. He wasn't that good looking back then. But after puberty hit damn did he get fine. Okay well one day I got sent to the principal's office because I talked back to the teacher. When I walked up to the office Zack was there and so was Jack Gilinsky and some other kid. I think his name was Jack also. Me and Zack started to talk to pass time. Well little does everyone know that later that night me and Zach hung out. Nothing happened. Okay lets fast forward to the summer. Me and Zach still talked. But it was like every other day. Well one day Zach came over and him and my brother Kyle were playing COD (Call of Duty) Ghosts. Since me and my brother have rooms right next to each other I hear what happens in his room and he hears what happens in mine. So none of my friends could hangout that day. Which meant I got to stay home all day and hear Kyle and Zack yell at the tv! Well I couldn't take it no more, so I went downstairs.

"Mom can you please take me to the beach?"

See I couldn't stand being in that house another minute.

"No. Me and your father are going out. Ask Kyle to take you."

"Mom Zach is over and you know Kyle won't take me anywhere."

"I won't take you where?"

I'm surprised that Kyle actually came downstairs. He's always in his room. He probs needs food.

"Kyle can you take your sister to the beach? Me and your father are going out."

"No. She can walk to the beach. Her legs work."

"See mom I told you he wouldn't take me."

"Kyle please take your sister."

"Um I can take Nicole to the beach it's on my way home."

"Would you?"

"Yeah I'm leaving in 10 minutes. Do you think you could be ready?"

"Yeah."

I was so shocked that he said he'll take me. I put on my new bikini grabbed a towl and went down stairs.

"You ready?"

"Yeah lets go."

 (Sorry its so long. Chapter two finishes of the whole story. Then it gets into the story better.)