Chapter Two

"Umm... Nicole how are you getting home?"

"Oh. Ummm..."

"I'll bring her home if you don't mind Becky?"

"Okay. That’s fine thank you Zach. Can you bring her home at 7:30?"

"Yeah that’s fine."

~Arrives at beach~

"So where are you going to pick me up?"

"Oh. I'm going to the beach with you."

"Oh you are?"

"Yeah. I have a spare swimsuit in the trunk."

Well I'm going to sum the beach part up. We're at the beach flirting, swimming, eating, messing around. Okay so instead of taking me home at 7:30 he calls my parents and asks if he can bring me home at 10:30 because his parents invited me over for diner. So we pulled up to this beach house that his parents rent out every summer. I only know this because Kyle spends most of his summer down there with Zach. Well when we pulled up there was nobody else there. All I'm going to say that it was a night that I will never forget. We kept our "friendship" low-key. But we both liked each other. Well once school started back up, we stopped talking as much. Then I found out he got a girlfriend. Everyone knew of her. She was known as a cheater.  But I don't know why he still chose to be with her. A couple of days ago se cheated on him. And that's why they are suppose to brake up.

~Next day at school~

"Nicole when are you going to get over your love for Zach?"

"I'll get over it when I get an A on my world history test."

"Well Nicole, Kayla it's both of your lucky days because Nicole you passed with an A."

"WHAT?!?!?!" We both said at the same time.

See I never pass any of my tests. I'm to busy to study. But I did get grounded so that's probably why I passed.

"Well Nicole, a deal is a deal."

"Class tomorrow you will be getting new seats and will have a project to do with the partner I will be assigning you."

~Next day in World History~

So I really didn't want to go to school today, but my mom forced me to go.

"Nicole, Thank you for joining us today. You'll be sitting next to.... Jack Johnson."

~During the project~

"So Jack, since we are going to be partners for a while why don't we get to know each other."