Dragon Ball: Story of Bardock

Chapter 1

Here is a story before that of Frieza yet after that of Chilled, Friezas great grandfather. Everyone knows the story of the mighty warrior Bardock, or do they? 

They say Bardock was caught in the explosion of planet Vegeta but what happened afterwards? Bardock was sent back in time to find himself on a place called Planet Plant. He awoke in the hospital alone. As he walked outside the citizens stared frightened at the muscular man. The planet was traumitized by the attacks from the evil tyrant, Chilled. "Please!! Whatever you want we have it!! just please help us please!!" "Who the hell are you? And what are you goingon about?" As soon as the words were spoken an eerie wind filled the air in the destroyed town. "You're not from here are you?" a hooded figure asked "Lets introduce ourselves, I am Chilled." "Whoever the hell you are, and whatever the hell is going on is none of my concern." Bardock replied. He flew off leaving the wrecked town, the traumitized citizens, and the evil tyrant. Screams and explosions hear throughout the planet "None of my concern" He told himself. He found himself a small cave in which to recover. He trained for hours not noticing the time, or the silence. "I guess its over." Days past and still, he trained in this small cave. "Mr.B-B-Bardock sir" a small voice said. As he turned he saw a small group of the citizens, huddled and frightened. "Please Mr.Bardock there arent many of us left. please" "Whats your name kid?" Bardock replied "Barry" Bardock walked up to the small child and kneeled looking him straight in the eyes. "You know i had a kid." Bardock replied "You did?" "Yeah. you remind me of him. I'm sorry Barry. But i can't help you."  "You can try. I believe in you Mr.Bardock and if you believe to, maybe we can beat Chilled!" "You're something else kid, you know that" Bardock flashed a smile at the young boy. "Stay here" He grabbed his bandana and left the cave tying it around his forehead. "Chilled!" Bardock screamed at the top of his lungs. "Where are you! Fight me you coward!" "Right behind you" Chilled replied. As he turned around, Bardock was horrified at what he saw. A flash of anger surged through him as his power sky rocketed. The spliting image of Frieza stood before him. Small differences took place here and there.  Orange skin where there should be purple, longer horns, and a smile that could turn even the bravest warrior to stone. And that it did. Bardock stood, unable to move. Frightened, angered, and unable to think. The rage overtook Bardock and he let out a roar "Frieza!" sending a surge of energy flying his way. "And so we've begun" Chilled smiled."Take this you innocelent ape!" Chilled roared. In the blink of an eye he had Bardock by the tail and a blast of energy slammed down on Bardock like the weight of a thousand planets. There he lay, silent, motionless. "Did you really think you could win?" "Mr.Bardock!" Barry yelled running to his fallen hero. "Stay.. stay back...." But it was to late, Chilled had him now. Barry was sent flying with a swing of the tail and the citizens rushed to his aid. To Bardock this was a familiar sight, as Barry lay strugling to stay awake Bardock flashed back to that day. There he saw his bestfriends, his family laying in puddles of their blood. Fasha, Borgos, Shugesh, and his bestfriend Tora "Who did this to you Tora?" Bardock asked. "Stay away from Frieza" Tora warned him. He watched his dear firend, his brother die in his arms. "Ill wear your bandana, with pride Tora, and i will get Frieza for this." He dawned the bandana which was stained with the blood of his family. Bardock awoke from his horrid nightmare, back on the battlefield with Chilled cackling horrendously. "F..F..F...FRIEZA!!!!" Bardock roared at the top of his lungs. "Damn you Frieza! Ill make you pay!" He began to crawl his way towards Chilled "It wont end like this! I wont let it!" One fist on the ground raising him up "I promised!" Another fist "It ends here!" He stood facing the evil tyrant. A golden light, envoloping him, overcoming him with rage and power. "Ill Make you pay Frieza!" he roared as an incredible transformation overtook the Saiyan. His hair golden, his eyes a pure green, and his power uncomprehendable. Chilled frightened at this immense power "Wha-What the hell is this power!?! C-Could it be the Saiyan?" As he turned around he was over come by fear. The newly transformed Super Saiyan roared with anger and sent a blast of energy towards Chilled. With little time to react he tried to counter it, getting hit with both blasts. "N-N-No! No damnit no! impossible! i am the strongest in the universe!" Bardock chuckled at him "The resemblance, is uncanny" A blast stronger than the power of the sun hurdled toward Chilled "No!" a large explosion, a scream, and then, silence. "Its over" Bardock said "Mr.Bardock!" Barry screamed running towards the hero "Mr.Bardock you did it! You did it!" The young boy jumped over joyed "You're all right!" he chuckled "You did it!" he continued "Yeah i did it kid, its all cause you believed in me" another chuckle "But ive got to go now Barry" he said "What? W-W-Why?" Barry's eyes filled with tears "Theres other people Barry, like you, people in trouble, people who cant find their way out of the darkness, people who need a hero" He held young Barry in his arms "Your that hero, arent you Mr.Bardock?" "Thats right kid, im that hero" "Will you ever come back" Bardock stared at the setting sun "Ill see you again Barry. Someday" Bardock flew off into the deepest regions of space to help those in need, to be a hero, And as he left the planet he thought to himself. All my life, i jumped from one fight to the next. But i never knew what i was fighting for, and now, I found it. I fight for those who cant fight, for those who are tormented and tortured by the demons of this world. For those who need a light in their life, a pillar to stand on, a hand to hold, a belief something to push them through the torment. A hero, I am that hero. I am the light of the universe ally to good nightmare to evil. I am a Super Saiyan, I am Bardock.

On his death bed kept alive by machines and support of all varieties Chilled delivers a message to his family "Beware of a race called The Saiyans" Flatline... And so begins the legend of The Super Saiyan