In the Capital Wasteland

I was scared shitless when The Chosen One blew up our oil rig i just arrived to a bunker in our nation's capital called "The Capital Wasteland". We took orders from our Colonel named Autumn. And we got a new president named John Henry Eden he was better than our last president. I got advanced power armor but i liked our old power armor. But I loved going to the Capital Wasteland because there was no NCR but lets hope there is no other factions like the brotherhood of steel I hate those guys. I just got orders that we need to do a patrol so i will see you later.

I just got back from a whole day of patrol duty. It was nothing but ghouls sand and more fucking sand. We go to the Washington monument tomorrow.

I just got back from the monument there was a lot of super mutants that some were 20 feet tall and we found some paladins in the brotherhood of steel and some of other type of faction that wear red and black power armor that calls themselves "The Outcasts" they hate the brotherhood. So i was hit by one of them giant super mutants and i was shot in the leg by a laser rifle. Now I am in a hospital now so i'm gonna get some rest.

2277
So it has been 200 years since the great war happened. I  got orders that there is a water purifier in the Jefferson memorial. I was excited because we were going to save our capital. When we arrived to the Jefferson memorial I escorted Colonel Autumn to the scientist that was responsible. He must had been a vault dweller from vault 101 because he was wearing a vault suit. Then he got killed by rad poisoning from us i heard someone say "Noooo Daaad" i realized that scientist had a son with him. I regret everything from that day.

So we got a report about the scientist's kid is in vault 87 to get a GECK so we went in the vault captured the kid and the Colonel tried to get the password to the purifier. Then 10 minutes later we got orders to not hurt the kid the 15 minutes later we got orders to kill the kid but that ended up our bunker destroyed.

I went to the purifier to protect it from the brotherhood but they had a pre war robot called liberty prime. I ran away from the battle and i quit the enclave but i got reports that our airforce base got destroyed so yeah. I am a survivor from the Lone Wanderer.