Chapter 6 / Everyones Love life is different

Today I'm meeting Fiorella at the cafe with her friend. I don't have a lot of friends, let alone female friends.

As I arrive at the cafe I see Fiorella with some other girl, she's really pretty and seems really nice I hope she isn't like Amber and turn evil on me.

Once inside Fiorella signals me to come over and sit next to her. Andrea then looks over at me. She smiles and waves. I have a good feeling about her, I can tell we're gonna be friends.

Fiorella: hey Jen meet my friend Andrea!

Andrea: hi! Nice too meet you!

Jen: hi, nice to meet you?

Andrea: hey, nice hoodie.

Jen: oh this old thing?!

Andrea: yeah, it looks really comfy.

Jen: it is

We continue talking. Apparently, Andrea and Fiorella have been church buddies since they can remember. Almost like Chris, Nick and I, without the whole church part. Me and Andrea really hit it off. She's 21, a multi-millionaire's daughter, currently in a relationship with "the love of her life" or that's what she said. Fiorella and I catched up and I told her about my date with George. She told me about this new guy in her life, I forgot his name, I think it was Daniel. She's crazy about him. I guess I'm ok with all of my friends having ACTUAL love life's, while I'm at home in my pajamas, watching izombie.

I'm at home now with Chris, he said he had someone for me to meet. Maybe it's the girl he's talking about.

I get home and see Chris on the couch with some girl wrapped around his arm. I don't like this feeling I'm getting, of disgust, anger, but I smile and greet her nicely, mostly nicely.

Chris: hey Jen this is, Bianca.

Jen: oh, HEY BIANCA!, he-he

I really didn't like this girl she looks all innocent and sweet but I bet she a demon in the inside. They seem very fond of each other. I don't like it. She seems like a fake person, she better not hurt my Chris.

Days have passed and I haven't spoken to anyone, I've been to busy with school and homework. This week was different because I was contacted by Niki, he told me that him and Amber have......gotten engaged ?