Dying for frank

"We should make a video for destroya"
Suggested Gerard .
Everyone's minds went blank. They tried
to imagine what could possibly happen but all they thought about was gerard way and frank  making out on stage ,and after filming ,them having sex. No one wanted that becase they were on tour and when they fornicated it lasted hours non stop and loud . Last time they tried to film a destroya music video that is what happened . And no one slept for the whole tour .
All of them just shrugged creating an awkward moment of silence.
Frank had been in the bathroom. He walked in during the awkward moment of silence.

"So... what's going on" he said while rubbing his hands together.

Gerard knew frank would agree . They always have the best sex together. And they haven't had action in months so they were both horny. All of the band members knew this.

Gerard sighed about to tell frank. But ray knowing this would happen he interrupted and said

"I was thinking we could do a free concert in NYC Ontop of some building to surprise our fans. "
They all agreed.
It was late . So they all went to bed.
It was 9 am when  Gerard woke
up. Gerard had dreamt about being with frank . Making out  on a warm beach with no one there to judge them.
After a while ,  frank woke up he had the same dream only they were doing something more intense than kissing. Gerard couldn't get frank out of his brain. The more he thought about him the more this tingling feeling rushed up his body .  Making him horny r by the minute. He couldn't help but to go to franks room and see him .

"Hey your up " said Gerard  with a smile on his face .

"I've been up for a while I can't help but to think of you ". Frank said softly smiling back.

Then frank said something jerard has been wishing for him to say . " come here you sexy thing ". He said getting out of bed and pulling him by the arm on to his bed.

They stared deeply into each other's eyes while stroking each other's hair .  Frank leans in for a kiss but before he could , Mike  had woken up . He looked for jerard because he wasn't in his room . He went to franks room and found then laying next to each other cuddling .
"We have to go ". Said mike concerned.
"Why?"asked Frank
"Ray ......He's missing we need to find him ".
"But .... I'm in the middle of a moment.... can't it wait ? He probably went to the bar or something. I never get to be with frank" said Gerard.
"Dude you and frank are always together actually to much I think you have been hanging out to much .... and RAY IS MISSING HE IS OUR FRIEND . Maybe he is at some bar or left to the store or at some girls house . But we need to make sure he's ok. What's wrong with you ?" Said mike angrily.

"Fine but we won't find him ." Said Gerard
"Just get up and lest go ".
Frank and Gerard got up . Frank rolled out of bed and put on some jeans he found on the floor and a t-shirt. But Gerard took his time. He didn't seem the slightest concerned . He looked so brave . Witch Frank found sexy. Gerard went to the bathroom and washed his face and brushed his teeth. He went to his closest and picked out his outfit from the music videos from "three Cheers for sweet revenge ".
Mike was getting frustrated. To him he seemed as if he could care less that one of their members were missing . As Gerard started to brush his hair mike said "dude we are not going to some fancy place were searching for ray ! You don't have to look so nice . And don't act like you care so much ".

Gerard looked at him self in the mirror and did a creepy smile as if he was a demon . Frank agin found it sexy but mike found it scary but he said nothing . "Ok but I'll drive ." Suggested Gerard .
"Fine let's just go ". Mike wanted to drive but he didn't care anymore. All he cared about was finding ray.

Frank sat beside Gerard while they held hands . Mike rode in the back .
" I think I might know a place where he might be . There's a pub near by .maybe he's there ,
We should check ". Said frank .
"Ya and if he's not there we should ask around to see if anyone has seen him ". Said mike .
Gerard let out another evil smile and said
"No . I know where he is just let me drive there".
They both nodded. Gerard went down a dark ally that neither of them knew of .
The place they arrived to was quiet dark and no people were there.
"Are you sure this is where ray is ?" Asked mike .
"Yes ".
Frank trusted Gerard and didn't question him .

They followed Gerard down the dark ally . They started to see something in the distance. It looked like a big garbage bin.
Gerard stood in front of it staring at it .

"Gerard what are you doing ." Asked mike
Gerard laughed "open it ."
Mike got a bad gut feeling. His heart was racing he was sweating bullets. He looked over at Gerard . He looked soulless . He had no expression on his face . He was just staring at mike waiting for him to open the bin .

"Do it . This will teach you a lesson ." Gerard said . Frank had caught on on what was happening . Frank didn't mind . He thought what Gerard had done was romantic and showed how much he loved him .

Mike closed his eyes and placed his hand on the bin preparing himself for what could be in there . He noticed a smell that was horrible. He opened the bin .

He was in shock . He started sobbing and throwing up . What he had found was Rays body . He had been strangled and stabbed. And was now rotting in the bin .

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU .... YOU ASS HOLE ... PSYCHOPATH ... IM CALLING THE COPS ." Said mike

"Tell no one or your next ." Said Gerard
This turned frank on . This was a sign of love to him . That he would sacrifice everything for him . The more he saw mike cry and rays body the honeyed he got .

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS , GEREAD WHYY !!."

"He was in the way ." Said Gerard

"OF WHAT WHAT COULD POSSIBLY MAKE YOU KILL HIM GERED WHY ."

" he wasn't letting me be with frank . I wanted to have sex with him by suggesting destroya but he blocked my idea. That wasn't the first time . Last time me and frank wanted to do it he sent me to Mexico for a vacation. All I want is to be with frank and no one lets me . And now I was about to do it with him but you interrupted me ."

Mike was in shock he said nothing . He fell on his knees and started to sob .

Gerard left mike there to rot or find a way back . "Lets go baby ." Said frank . They left and went back home .

" were alone now baby ............

THE END