Her.

I walked inside the classroom without thinking. As I looked up I saw her...

It was a regular Monday evening, school, homework, sleep. For some reason I felt bored, like I wanted to do something fun and extra today. I just shrugged it off since I knew I had a math test tomorrow. I read some textbooks for awhile before drifting into sleep. I woke up at 6:25AM then realizing I had to hurry so that I wouldn't be late and wouldn't risk the teachers scolding me for being late the 19th time. I slid into the bathroom, showered for a couple of minutes then got ready. I slid downstairs as my Mom greeted me with a concerned face."You took awhile." My mom said as she handed my allowance for the day. "Yeah, sorry.." I said with a guilty smile for not waking up early again. "Sigh, Just don't be late again honey." My mom said. "Okay, goodbye mom, love you!"
I said while leaving the house. "Love you too!" My mom said as she waved me goodbye before I headed to Ellmore College.

I walked near the gates of the school. I took a deep breath and headed in to start this day of hell. Greeted by my annoying friends as I walk across the hallway to enter my classroom. We don't have lockers since Ellmore College is a private school. I set down my things on my desk as I grabbed a Citrus manga from my bag and flipped through the pages while waiting for the teacher. I quickly stored the manga inside my desk as the teacher walked in so they wouldn't see what I was reading. I don't like reading Yuri manga in school since I think people will question what I'm reading and then call it a disgrace to humanity and try to make me dislike it after they find out what it is. I doodled in my notebook whilst taking notes every time teacher says something important.

The bell rang and everyone rushed through the door, I also managed to knock down another person because of the crowd. 'shittt' I thought as I looked up to see who I  knocked over and.. My oh my she was...' Wait...is this gay?!' I thought as a bunch of thoughts swarmed my head. "Ah!! I'm so sorry for knocking you over like that! I couldn't see much since there was a huge crow-" I got cut of as she said something. "Its fine I understand." she said as I helped her up. Her voice was soft like an angel. "Uh, I forgot to introduce myself." "My name is Ryn  with a Y." I said introducing myself. "That's a cool name.. My name isn't that interesting since its just a common name.." The petite girl said cutely. 'Wait..no..what am I thinking!?!?!' "I'm sure its good, since everyone likes to use it so much." I said trying to support her. "A-ah okay then." "My name is Addison, my friends call me Addie." Addie said. "Cool then, wanna join me for lunch?" I asked hoping she would accept. She nodded in agreement as we walked along the hallway. "Consider it as my apology." I stated as we headed off for lunch.

Author's Note:
Umm so okay I was writing this because I wanted to show how I felt when I had my crush that I still do have to this day and I needed to spill out my emotions and I didn't want to confess since its like 3:15AM in the morning. Also I was watching this cliche love story thing so I was inspired too. I also wanted to write a story for a manga since I'm an a student studying to be a mangaka that writes her own stories yay! Anyways tell me what you think in the comments since this is my first time so I want all the tips and stuff so yeah. Thanks!