Chapter 1: Beth

~~hey guys! so I decided to write a story about Quinn and her daughter Beth from glee! enjoy.~~

Beth's POV

----

----

"Beth, what happened, sweetie?" my mom asked.

"Hmm? What? Oh," I started, I hadn't realized I let out a slight squeal. "Nothing, sorry."

"Alright, just checking."

I turned back to the tv. I was watching Jessalyn's Treasure. It's my favorite show of all time. Mainly because my idol was on it. I look up to her, and she's inspired me in so many ways. She's very talented, and I can relate to her. My friends say I look like her, too! Her name is Quinn Fabray. I would do anything to meet her, but my mother says she doesn't want me to get too involved in these sorts of fandoms. It's like she has something against Quinn, but I have no idea why she would. She's amazing and super talented.

Shelby's POV

----

----

I love Beth, but I worry about her. She's only 14 years old and wants to meet Quinn Fabray. When Beth was a baby, I always wanted her to stay close to her parents, but that didn't work out. She knows that she's adopted, but I worry that if she meets Quinn, she'll favor her over me, and the fact that Quinn's her birth mother gives her another reason to love her more. I was going to let Beth get closer to Quinn, but she was at collage for so long, and when she graduated, she became a hit and didn't have time to visit. We have lost contact, and its too late to get them to bond now.

Beth walked into my room.

"Mom?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Well, I know you aren't really a big fan of Quinn Fabray, but she's, uh, having a contest. If you enter, you get a chance to meet her!"

How was I going to talk her out of this one?

"Well, I don't think that's a good idea, sweetie."

"Ugh! Why mom? Do you not understand that I idolize this woman? Everyday I think to myself that I'm one day closer to meeting her. And you're making me start to believe I never will. Please."

I felt awful. But I mean there's a very small chance Beth will win this contest. And if she does hopefully she won't find out the biggest secret ever. So I let her enter.