Hand of a King, Heart of a King

The smell of salty sea air and the deafening cries of the Leviathan grow slowly distant, as the steady, soothing hum of the engine becomes the only noise surrounding you, blocking away the rest of the world.

Your fingers tangle with the wine-coloured hair as you thirst for every drop of the sin, intoxicated by the heat, tongue pushing against tongue, your chest heaving as fingers slide inside you. I want more. How could such a monster of a man be so gentle, so delicate and skilful in the manner he handles you? I want more. He rubs you with his thumb as his fingers curl inside you, drawing all of your attention to that one spot, your whole being into this one moment as it intensifies.

You sigh and moan into his mouth and he grins with pleasure, flames dancing in his eyes as he plays your body like a violin. I want more...

"My little darling, why would you ever resist it when you know it would be so good," he sings into your ear as you slowly dance along with his every move. "Do I not give you pleasure?"

"Yes..." you lean your head against the lifeless MT sitting next to you, wincing with pleasure.

He pulls his hand back, leaving his fingers at the entrance, only slightly touching your skin.

"But you told me 'no'..." his piercing gaze locked on you, he smirks at your frustration.

"No, please," you mumble, leaning forward to kiss him. His hands grip your wrists softly, and taking them above your head, you feel the cold steel against your skin again, as you hear a little lock click. A moment of nervousness takes over as you ralize you can't bring your hands down, and he can see it all over your face.

"Shh, my darling," he brushes your cheek, "You need to learn not to doubt me." His expression is gentle, he looks at you like hunter at a helpless fawn that has only lost it's mother.

"Let this be a little exercise in trust."

Lowering himself, he pushes your knees far apart, bringing his lips to softly kiss where his fingers had teased you.

"So sweet, my dirty little thing."

His tongue slides up, painfully slowly, lapping up all your arousal. You bang your head back against the back of the seat. He stops, lifting his gaze to look at you.

"Why do you defy me? Why do you insist on fighting your destiny?"

You glance down, anxiously waiting for his hot breath to come back, closer. He stays away, waiting for your response.

"I don't know..." you sigh, not knowing what he expects you to say. He has left you aching, painfully close, your mind blurred by the yearning for the ultimate pleasure only he can deliver.

"Neither do I..." he responds, shaking his head, coming back closer, a little closer, until his devilish tongue brushes you again, moving up and down, barely even making contact. You tremble with the sensation, grabbing the chains of the cuffs above your head, trying to push yourself nearer to him, but he immediately pulls away.

"That's very naughty of you," he chastens, "I thought I told you to trust me."

"I'm sorry," you whimper, adjusting yourself back in the seat. "I'll do anything. Please, I'll do anything..."

He stares at you, relishing the words you coming out of your mouth. "That's what you keep saying – " he protests.

"Let me please you," you interrupt, pulling your knees back together. Even the simple movement of your thighs sends waves of pleasure across your body. You're burning.

"Come here, please."

He grins. "You're wonderful..."
His eyes travel down to the little wet patch you've left on the edge of the seat.