⠀ ix | croatoan

From "Wendigo" (1x02

Dean knelt in front of Veronica and Sam, holding Johns journey " I think he wants us to pick up where he left off."

-

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Veronica shot it in the stomach. The flare went off and the Wendigo went up in flames.

-

From "Dead in the water" (1x03)

Veronica came up above the water, holding Lucas Barr in her arms and breathing heavily. She looked down at him worriedly as she swam to shore.

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Saving people"

-

From "Hell House" (1x17)

Dean, Veronica, Rachel and Sam walked down the stairs holding their flashlights and shotguns

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Hunting things"

-

From "Scarecrow" (1x11)

The scarecrow stuck his sickle through Harley's stomach.

Rachel ran into Dean's arms.

Sam, Dean, Veronica and Rachel started running again.

-

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Dean spoke to Veronica and Sam. "The family business"

-

THEN

-

From "In My Time of Dying" (2x01)

In the boiler room, The Demon, John, and the two minions were still in a circle around the summoning symbol.

"You know the truth, right? About Sammy? And Veronica?"

-

From "Nightmare" (1x14)

Sam and Veronica started up from their beds at the exact same time, suddenly wide awake from their simultaneous vision.

-

From "In My Time of Dying" (2x01)

In the boiler room, The Demon, John, and the two minions were still in a circle around the summoning symbol.

"Yeah." John said "I've known for a while."

-

From "Home" (1x09)

In the motel, Veronica spoke to Sam

"Look I... I think that every dream that you have... I- I'm having them too..."

-

Sam (Voice over from "Home", 1x09): "I dreamt about Jessica's death before it even happened"

-

In the motel, Veronica spoke to Sam

"I dreamed about Jessica too."

-

From "Simon Said" (2x05) 

Andy spoke to Veronica and Sam

"So you get these premonitions of people about to die?" Sam nodded "And your sister's powers are identical?" they nodded "That's impossible." Any told them. Rachel laughed