Chapter 4

When class was over we all went to eat lunch together. When we sat down and said, "Thanks for helping me this morning but I think their going to end up bullying me even more." I put my head down and said, "Does anybody want my food?" while pushing my tray away from me. They all looked at me like I was a weirdo. "Um no you need to eat," Geo said pushing my tray back to me. I took a bit out of my apple and said, "I'm full." He gave me a look that told me to eat my food. I sighed and kept eating. When I got done I said, "Are you happy now?" He smiled, "Yes I am," Geo said. When Luna got done with her food she said, "Don't make fun of me or anything but you two are really close." I didn't realize it until now but we were really close. I did so much with him but I only thought of him as a friend nothing else because I like Hunter now.

After School

Hunter's pov

After school we started walking home together. That's when I wanted to ask Maci on a date. "Maci I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date somewhere?" I asked getting embarrassed. "Oh sure when?" She asked. A smile lit up on my face. "Um Saturday, I'll pick you up at 6:00," I said. "Okay," she said. "Ooouu my boy doing big things," Luna said. "Oh shut up," I said back.

Later that day

Maci's pov

I went home so happy but I quickly went away when I got death threats. I was kinda already used to it so I didn't go cut. Anyways I was so NOT ready for Saturday but I was prepared for it to go wrong as long as Bryce and Jordyn still exist.

A/N: Sorry that it was so short but I needed to post so yeah😊