Chapter 1

(Hey guys, girls and everyone in between! This story will be written by two people. You guys can call me Echo and I will be writing this chapter! Other stories will be written from your requests, so feel free to comment!
Xoxo,
Echo~)

The Six of the Seven deadly sins lay fast asleep in the tavern floor. The night before had gotten them all drunk, causing them to knock out. Dianne and King lay on Kings large pillow, very close together.

King groans and rubs his eyes. "Ugh... man that was too much last night..." she opened his eyes and saw Dianne next to him. His face lit up bright red and his voice went soft, afraid to wake her. Elizabeth was already up and cleaning up the empty bottles from the night before.

"Elizabeth? You're up early." He floated up, his voice still no louder than a whisper.
"Oh, good morning King. You're up early as well. I would think you guys would be knocked out until well past noon." Elizabeth smiled and set the bottles onto the table next to them.
King sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah. What even happened?"
"You got pretty drunk. Dianne stayed by your side incase you did something rash."
Kings face lit up again, brighter than before. The red covered his face. "R-really?! U-um..." he chuckled.

Dianne started to wake up, tossing and turning. King got flustered and flew upstairs as far is her could.
"You big moron! Why can't you just admit that you like her?! It's been 200 years!" He kept yelling at himself, long enough for him to fall asleep for a long while.

((Sorry the chapter is so short! I will definitely right more soon but it's getting late and my head hurts. Hope you guys enjoyed this small snip bit of this story!
Xoxo,
Echo))