Fun?

Yuya's POV

"You know when I asked can we do something 'fun'...."

Shingo yelled "I didn't think of this!? Why the hell am I watching you play videogames!?" I was focused on the game, when he started complaining.

I responded "This is what you said you wanted? Remember?"

Shingo flinched but I know he remembered.

Earlier

"Do you want to do something fun?"

I stared at Shingo when he said those words. I felt his arms around my waist and one of his hand gently holding my hair.

Is he being serious? But what does he mean by 'fun'?

Hm... Oh... Maybe he...

Shingo caressed my hair "Yuya what's wrong-!?"

"VIDEOGAMES! That's it! You want to spend time and play some videogames, right?" I looked up at him and hoped I was right about my theory.

Shingo sighed "Sure, Yuya" he patted my head but looked slightly disappointed.

Why is he upset?

I brushed it off and smiled "Let's go, Shingo!" I pretended that everything was okay, but in truth, I know Shingo is hiding something.

We entered my room but when I looked for the controller, one of the two game remotes were broken.

"Aww... Sorry Shingo, we only have one game controller" I nervously laughed.

Shingo laughed too "It's okay Yuya, why don't you go play first?"

I looked at him "You really mean it?" my eyes were glowing with excitement.

Shingo averted his eyes from me and nodded at me.

Present

"And that's why we're here now" I said as I continued playing the game

Shingo crossed his arms "This isn't fun at all!"

I asked "How about a bet? If I lose this level, I'll do anything you want for a day but if I win, you have to do what I say for a day. Deal?" I paused the game and looked up at Shingo.

He stared down at me and smirked "I'm in, but this still isn't fun, hmph!"

I laughed, Shingo pouted when I did. He can be so childish sometimes, maybe that's why I... Wait! No, I'm not saying anything. Shingo is my friend, and only that, nothing more.

I'm getting flustered, just thinking about it. What if I'm staring to feel something with Shingo?

It'll end our friendship, I won't be able to forgive myself-!