.1.

I see all the darkness fill the room. I'm not going to make it, I know it. So, why am I trying? Losing my grip. Losing my mind. Losing my sanity. How do you, of all people, just stand there and watch me die slowly?

My eyes finally fly open, and my mind is buzzing with questions. There are bright lights every where I turn my head. I try to talk, but I can't make words. Just noises. I'm panicking now. I can't breath. Nick, is that you? Oh god, what the hell is happening to me. I'm shaking. Why am I shaking?

"Hey, you're going to be okay, calm down." What's happening Nick?! I don't understand, I feel so lost.

I remember, I remember what happened. I was broken. God, how could you leave me alone with everything in my hands. The pills, the knife. Oh my-

"She'll be okay. Hurry!" I'm shaking my head left and right. Somebody, please, tell me what is going on.

"Rick, you stay with her. She is your girlfriend!" Wait, Rick is here? Ahh shit.

"Yeah, sure I suppose it only seems fair." I glare at him and finally I make words and not noises. "No!" Everyone stops what they are doing and looks at me. Damn it.

"You heard her, Nick you come now. Sorry, Rick, we cannot upset her anymore and cause blood clots in her lungs." I smiled to myself. Good. Bye bye, Rick. I look to Nick and he gives me a half hearted smile. The other half is pure fear.

I look away from Nick and to the doctor.
"You're going to be just fine, I promise."

My eyes are going from blurry, to normal. Finally, back to black.

.-.-.-.

"Hey, how you feeling?"

"N-Nick?" Finally, I can really talk. It's strange hearing my voice after what feels like weeks of screaming and no words.