Why ?????

**This is my first attempt to write a story. Please handle the errors..**
Hey Ashley!
Are u listening to me?
"I am mom..!"
Can u not reply then??
"Cause I'm busy..."
Busy? Busy, doing what?
"Mom please, just give me a minute.
Ughhh.."
This is the normal atmosphere at the 11th house down the renin street, Paris. One mysterious morning Ashley(A girl who goes wondering about what she was about to do. Likes, infact loves spending time with friends. Obviously, isn't another ordinary girl but not even the one who is extraordinary. Wants to achieve things in life. #GOALS.)woke up with a start.......
"Ughhh there is too much light.."
(Draws the curtains.. Switches the lights on, makes some coffee and sits on her favorite furry bean bag.)
Mumbles to herself...
"Oh no!! It's Monday morning I'll need to get ready, eat, drink, have a bath...
I'll have to do so much!!!!!!
But it's alright I get to see John(The typical hot guy of every school. Most importantly Ashley's crush.)
"Mom!!!!"(Screams)
(Mom enters)
Why are you yelling Ashley?
"Mom can you please send a Starbucks to me at school?"
Yeah sure..(rather suspicious)Why do you need Starbucks today?
"Who me?"
Yes you I don't think there is anyone else present in here..
"Yeah, yeah so.... I just feel like having it."(So that John thinks I have a cool fam(family).(Ashley's language!!))
Okay.. then.
(Ashley goes to her room and searches for what to wear. As usual finds nothing perfect for her.)
"

Oh god I severely need to go shopping!! Oh s**** there's no time left."
(Wears the best she has and sets off for school.)
"Omg! I'm always late!"