High_School!

"Hey Ben! Hey Luke! Hi Lily! Hello Adara! "exclaimed Ashley enthusiastically." Hey Ash! "replied the four of them lamely.
"What happened guys?" asked Ashley. "Nothing much, just that........"Nodded the four of them.
"Just that?" asked Ashley. "Okay guys let us tell her" said Lily. "Fine then" said Adara. "Okay.. so, listen Ashley we're gonna tell you something which might hurt you but please listen so.." Ben was almost about to tell her but was interrupted by Luke." John left school" said Luke. "Omg!! What no way this just can't be possible!!!!" exclaimed Ashley.
So.. Ashley was just going to burst into tears but then she saw John.
She said to herself in a low voice "is
that John?" "Yes that is!"
She gave her friends the death stare.
Her friends looked at her seriously for a moment then started to giggle and then laugh their heads off.
"Guys this is not funny! "screamed Ashley. "Oh cm'on! "said Luke. It was just a prank. "Why are you taking it so seriously?" questioned Adara.
"No guys this is just not done, I had such a great mood it's all gone now!" said Ashley. "It's alright ash" said Lily.
"Fine" said Ashley.
"Hey what's the time Luke?" asked a voice from behind them. That was none other than John. Ashley went totally pink. "Hey Ash... Hey ash" teased all Ashley's friends. "Hey John this is my friend Ashley" exclaimed Luke. "Oh, hey Ashley! "said John. "H..H..Hi "said Ashley. "So your in 11th as well?" asked John. "Yes I am" responded Ashley. John and Ashley were lost in thier conversation and just to annoy Ashley Luke asked John that "You wanted to know what the time was isn't it?"
"Oh yes!" exclaimed John. "Yeah, the time is 10:28 "said Luke. "Oh man! Football practice is about to start" yelled John. "I gotta go" he said and went for the practice for the upcoming matches. "He's so freakin' hot!" exclaimed Ashley. "I hate you so bad Luke! Why did you interrupt? I just hate you! "yelled Ashley.
"But if I wouldn't be here you wouldn't be able to talk to him." said Luke." You owe me one" he said. "Yeah yeah I'll see" said Ashley.