Chapter 1/intro

I pulled up to my new school on my motorbike. Canterlot High. It sounds like some kind of prissy prep school, although several had tried to assure me it wasn't, everyone was standing in cliques. 'At least this one doesn't have uniforms' I thought to myself. I could see just from my parking spot that there were all the normal ones. Jocks, Fashionistas, Nerds, Band Geeks, Charitables, and... there were seven girls all standing around each other. There was a Charitable, a Fashionista, a Jock, a Nerd, and a couple Unclassified. The Outcasts. I smiled under my helmet. The gangs, the roughest, toughest, most awesome group of 'em all.

I took off my helmet, and quickly made my way to the front of the school, and looked at the statue of a horse. It was probably their school mascot, but something powerful was calling to me. I just shook it off as craziness, but it kept nagging at me. It was calling out my name. Jakki. Jakki. JAKKI.

"Hi." a voice said, shaking me out of my paranoia. "Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around before." I paid closer attention to the girl in front of me, and found that she had orange-ish skin, and wild fiery hair that reminded me of something. She was wearing a dark pink shirt with a sunburst symbol, jeans, and a leather jacket. I gave her a small smile, and a wave as I walked around her to continue my journey towards the front entrance.

"Well that was weird," the girl said to her friends, as I walked into the school. The door swung closed before she could say another word.