Chapter Six: How to Drop a Bomb-Shell in One Easy Step

We’ve been playing this freaking game for over an hour and it is, (checks invisible watch), approximately 12:30 AM.

“So, who goes next?” Will asked.  Most of us shrugged, no one wants to go up against her.

“You are... I think,” I say itching my head.

“Okay Dan, tell me when to stop.” She smiled at me and tilted her head.

“Stop!” I said loudly. I was freaking out, Theo could see I was, Flynn didn’t really care he was busy daydreaming (or is it night dreaming because it’s technically night now?) about Will and Scott just looks confused. I don’t know why, maybe they don’t play this in Ireland.

“DARE!” She cries triumphantly.

“NO!” I cover my ears and shake my head. Of all things why dare.

“I dare you to say a swear word!” She points victoriously and laughs.

“That’s it?” Scott says, she stops mid laugh.

“Pippy doesn’t like saying swear words, not unless he mentally deems them necessary. Quite a long process really, a lot goes on in his head, I wouldn’t be surprised if the was a government in there that decided what he can and can’t do.” Theo shrugs and I have a mental meltdown.

WHAT WOULD ALAHANDRO DO IN THIS SITUATION!?

...Well, he’d pick me up and smash through that window over there (protecting me from all the broken glass with his own body of course) then majestically run into the horizon whilst carrying me. We’d stop to rest (or do more exercise *wink-wink*) and I’d clean up the cuts he got protecting me, then we’d fall asleep snuggled up together in a single bed because the motel was all out of doubles.  We’d later move to Spain he would try to teach me Spanish, but I’d fail miserably and I’d have to rely on him for everything because I can’t understand and-

CLICK!

“Shit! What just happened?” I was surprised and I fell off the couch.

“HE SWORE!” Will pointed and gasped.

“Did I?”

“Yes.”'

“Oh... Okay” I shrug and get back on the couch.  Theo was laughing, we do that a lot, we laugh, all the time, “Right, so now I get to chose someone.... SCOTT!”

“Yes?” he looked worried, just a little.

“Tell me when to stop.” I told him.

“kay..............stop.” He said, he looked worried.