Frozen Over

Chapter one

"Russia~"

Russia ran faster down the hallway in the house the meeting had been held in. Belarus was chasing him again. Ripping the doors open he started to run head-long around the corner right into the lost England.

"hmm?" mumbled England as Russia's cold lips sealed over on his.

"Russia~?! What are you doing to England and NOT to me?!"

She got no reply as both countries were looking into each others eyes with shocked expressions. Green met pale violet. Pink started meandering up along England's face as Russia looked on in awe at the blushing Brit who hadn't moved since being fallen on by Russia so they were in the same position as when they landed: Russia on top with his arms ether side of an confused England who had grabbed fistfuls of Russia's coat and scarf to any one who walked in on their accident it would of looked like it had meant to happen, till they pulled away panting slightly as they hadn't breathed air for a while and living things need to breath.

Belarus pulled Russia up by his collar on his coat.

"Russia~"

"wah~ noo!" Russia started struggling to get away from Belarus' tight grip on his coat, meanwhile throughout this havoc England managed to slink away and hide in a dark corner thinking about the kiss he touched his lips.

"Don't be silly it was an accident it meant nothing absolutely nothing."

But why did it send his heart pounding when he thought - oh.. oh no it couldn't be could it?