Frozen Over

Chapter 3

"It's so obvious that Angleterre likes Russia and vice verse" Sighed a distressed France                              

 "no amigo, maby you're wrong?" There was a hesitant waver in the Spaniards voice as he looked at his friend's blank unreadable expression.                                                                                                              

  "ja, how do you know anyway Francy? It's not like it's hard to read... i'm being sarcastic before you ask you dommkopf."                                                                                                                                                              

 "oui, i know mes amis, mais to me it's just so plainly obvious" France sighed a long heavy breath.          

"Hmmm... maby we should ask hungry - she has cameras all over this place."  Prussa said looking suspiciously all around the room, just as a happy looking Hungry came through a trap door just infront of them.                                                                                                                                                                  

 "You called?!" she squealed delightedly clapping her hands with glee.                                                            

 "Ja, we would like to know if England likes Russia - well France does i'm too awesome for that!"          

"Well now that you ask i remember them accidently kissing them and England then running off into a dark room and asking himself what was wrong with himself, then getting up and out of the room then he went home and i have 1 - 2 camera's at his but he went strait  to bed... my conclusion is that they both love each other - just to shy to grab hold of it and nurse it into smething even bigger.... Hey we should try and get them together it'll be fun!"

"... We suppose so?"