Marco X Armin

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

/:O ????????????????????????????

1/10

I like Eren and Jean in da background though XD
That was the only reason i looked at this pic.....