t w e n t y s e v e n

*The Next Day*
I finally got discharged and am finally home.
"You ready to see your room baby." I said to Isa in my arms. I walked upstairs with Jackson behind me. We went inside her nursery and I smiled. Jackson and I worked really hard on it.
"It's pretty right?" I said. I then layed her down in her crib and she immediately closed her eyes and fell asleep. Jackson wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I missed having you in my arms." He whispered into my ear.
"I missed your arms on me." I said smiling.
I kissed him briefly and then we walked downstairs.
"I just realized I haven't told anyone that Isa's finally here." I said chuckling. Jackson's eyes widened.
"My mother's gonna kill me." He said shaking his head as he walked to the kitchen with his phone to his ear.
I looked at a picture I took of Isa earlier and posted it on instagram and twitter:

Isabella Rose ❤️ | July 16th, 2017 I then went on and caught up on everything I missed

I then went on and caught up on everything I missed. Jackson later came back.
I raised my eyebrow in amusement.
"How'd it go?"
Jackson smiled.
"It went great. She's so excited. She wants to fly in to meet her tomorrow." He said biting his lip.
"Uhm, Oh... Wow. I guess that's okay? The sooner the better right" I said standing up as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
He picked me up bridal style out of nowhere and I got started.
"Jackson what are you doing?" I asked playfully.
"Taking you to bed. We haven't slept in the same bed for days and I'm tired." He said with a cheeky smile.
I rolled my eyes and smiled back.
"Okayy fine." I said as we were already halfway up the stairs. He set me down on the bed and then planted a kiss on my lips. I quickly changed into pajamas as he just stripped to his underwear and put pajama pants on. We got into bed and snuggled into his chest.
*The Next Morning*
*Phone ringing*
Jackson wakes up and answers his phone. The noise woke up Isa so I quickly get out of bed and pick her up from her crib next to our bed.
"Goodmorning pretty baby." I said to her. She opened her eyes and yawned. I turned around and saw Jackson quickly putting pants on and a shirt.
"My mom's flight landed and I over slept." He said giving me and Isa a quick kiss before leaving. I chuckled. I then fed Isa and layed her down on the bed while I quickly brushed my teeth and went to the bathroom. I changed into something more presentable.

I then changed Isa and put her into a little white onesie

I heard the front door open and the sound of luggage and voices.
I picked Isa up and walked down the stairs. This was the first time I was meeting Jackson's mother. No, she does not know that Jackson is not the real dad.
"Oh my Goodness, look at that precious little thing." She said in awe.
Jackson showed her to the kitchen and she quickly washed her hands and set her bag down before walking towards me.
"It's so good to finally meet you Theresa." She said smiling as she hugged me and kissed my cheek.
"You too, Mrs. Avery." I said smiling.
"Oh please, call me Catherine. Now let me see that granddaughter of mine." Catherine extended her arms out as I handed her Isa and Catherineplayed with her. Jackson walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he kissed my forehead.
"We don't have to tell her anything. Because she is my daughter." Jackson said. I nodded and smiled. Isa suprisingly kind of did look like Jackson, especially their eyes. I just looked at Catherine with my baby in awe. I'm glad my baby is going to have at least one grandma.
"She is so beautiful." Catherine said smiling at us.
"I remeber when you were born Jackson. I was in labor for 36 hours and goddamn it did that hurt." She said as I chuckled and Jackson look embarrassed.
"But Jackson's my baby no matter what." She said winking at him.
"Momm." He whined.
"You must be hungry, why don't you sit, relax, while I make you some breakfast?" I said going to reach for Isa.
"Okay, but only if I get to take this little love bug with me." She said. I smiled and nodded. Jackson and I went to the kitchen and started cooking.
"You're mom is amazing." I said as I got out some eggs and vegtables to make an omlet.
"Sure, but you'll get tired of it." Jackson said.
I raised my eyebrow.
"Don't be so mean babe. Me and your mom are going to be great friends." I said laughing.
"I'm sure you are." He said as he got closer to me.
He gently pushed me back against the wall as his face got closer to mine by the second.
"Are you gonna kiss me or what?" I said smirking.
"That's not the only thing I want to do to you." Jackson whispered in my ear. My breath hitched and chills ran down my back. I regained controll and looked up at him.
"You're a naughty boy." I said.
"Can you blame me?" He said licking his lips.
"A couple more weeks baby. Then I'm all yours." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He leaned in and we kissed very very good and then remembered we were supposed to be cooking.
"So what does your mom like?"
"The usual, eggs, toast, coffee, and maybe even some sausage." He said starting to make the omlet. I turned on the coffee machine and then let it do its thing while I grabbed some bread slices and set them in the toaster. I took out the sausauge from the fridge and let it cook on the stove next to the omlets Jackson was making. The toaster dinged and I took the bread pieces out and set them on a big serving plate. The sausage was ready so I set some on mine, Jackson's, and Catherine's plate. Jackson set the omlets on as well once they were ready. We set the plates out on the table and she came downstairs.
"She fell asleep so I put her in her crib."
I nodded.
"Thank you, I just need to go grab the-"
Catherine held up the baby moitor.
I took it from her hand.
"You really are the best." I said smiling. She chuckled and sat down at the table as I gave her a mug of coffee. We all finally sat down and dug in.
*After we finished eating and are chilling in the living room*
I started to hear small cries from the baby monitor so I got up as Jackson and Catherine were talking. I walked up the stairs and saw my beautiful baby girl with her eyes wide open.
"Hey mama, are you hungry?"
I picked her up.
"Yea, I know you are." I said kissing her forehead. She smiled. I chuckled.
"You're gonna be such a flirt. I already know it." I said as I kissed her cheek.
I fed her and then burped her.
I layed her down in her little portable crib and took a picture of her as she stretched.

"can't get enough of her 😍 trully blessed to be her mumma💗"I posted it on instagram, snapchat, and twitter

I posted it on instagram, snapchat, and twitter.
Trust me these are only a couple of many more pictures to come.