Chapter 4

( issac is not a wrewolf yet)

Derek (P.O.V)

"Derek," i looked up at him ad he had tears coming out of his eyes. I rushed over to him trying to comfort him. "i wnt you to change me," he said. "what why," i asked. " Becuse im am tried of being pushed around i want to be able to defend for myself instead of somebody have to do it for me," he said. "how bout this i will think about it until then you are staying at the loft with me," he nodded.

Issacs (P.O.V)

I heard the door close. "Scott is that you," no answer so in went down stairs and saw some guy looking around. "Excuse me who are you," he turned around and he had a creepy smile. "my name is Dylan and my i ask who are you," he said. "Issac," i said. he was coming closer to me i kept backing up till i hit the wall. " W....what are you doing," he didnt say anything. Dylan just kept walking towards me unbuttoning his pants. Once he got to me he put his hand on my sholders and press down 'its like he had warewolf strength' to i was were his penis was. He pulled my ear till i open my mouth. When i opened my mouth he he pushed his dick in my mouth and was calling me names like slut and wortless. When he was done mouth fucking me he threw me on the ground and put my pants and boxers down and the he just slamed into me it hurt like a bitch. I screamed help till i saw Scott burst into the house. He wolfed out. All of a sudden Dylan was gone just like that. "Issac you ok," i didnt wnt to speak i nodded my head no." Come on lets get you to the loft. He grabed a cover from the couch and wrapped me up in it and picked me up bridle stile and ran to the loft.

Dereks (P.O.V)

"Derek....Derek!!!!,," i heard some one call my name so i went into the livingroom nd i saw Scott carrying a crying Issac. "what happened," "Dylan raped issac,"now im going to kill him. put him in my room with stiles," he nodded and went upstairs. Scott came back down. "I am going to rip Dylans throat out with my teeth," i said. " derek," i heard a smoothing voice. It was Stiles.