Chapter 1

It started with a dream. Not any ordinary dream of course. If it were a normal dream, then I wouldn't have a story to share. No. This dream was different. Peculiar. Strange. In the dream. I spoke to God. As clichéd as that actually sounds. It's true. While talking to God in the dream. He told me that mankind was sick. Ill. Wrong. He said that the human race needed a cure. Not any ordinary cure as this was no ordinary dream. The human race needed stopping. To be destroyed. He said I was one of few pure and innocent humans that were left. He said he couldn't stop mankind himself. No, its never that simple in stories is it. He needed me to do it. How? I was never told. After that strange dream i awoke. I looked at my clock. 5am. I decided to get up as I knew i wouldn't be able to sleep after that. Because even though it wasn't a scary dream. It was off. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I walked into my living room and put on the T.V. I decided to put on the news to see if there were any interesting stories on. February 18th. More dead bodied have been piling up in the city of Nottingham as the crimson horror strikes again. 7 more deaths in Radford. i switched off the T.V. I lived in Nottingham. Near Radford. But not quite in it. The crimson horror has been on the news for months. They were named the crimson horror as they like to spread the blood and organs around the houses off they're victims. Gruesome. I know. But you know your a good murderer when people give you a nickname. That's 52 murders in the spam of two months. I wonder when they'll catch this mysterious murderer called the crimson horror.