sef?

Goldie's POV:
I woke up to see that I was still here. I looked at the time 5:00. I
sighed and listened to see if he was awake. light snores were coming from what i believed was his room. I could leave know I guess. I walked to the door I was about to open the door when I stopped and thinked. I should tell him I'm leaving. He'll worry. No he won't. I sighed and walked up stares to find what I was looking for. A sleeping shadow bear. I walked to him I tapped his shoulder. " hmm?" He asked his eyes still closed. "Um..I'm gonna head to my home...u don't mind right?" I told him he sat up. "*yawn*....hmm? What! You can't go away yet" he said. "What?! WHY!" I exclaimed..*why didn't he want me to leave...I always leave at this time and he doesn't care* he stood up and walked to me he punched the wall next to me making me jump into his arms. I blushed. "HEY!! w-what was that for!" I stuttered his arms rapped around me. He squeezed me tightly. He whispered in my ear " who knows why Golds but I want u to stay with me for just a little more..k? " he asked me. His arms still around me. I squirmed out of his grip "okay...fine...but no funny business" I said he smirked " heh...okay...so you don't want me to be to dirty with u" he winked. I blushed. He chuckled. " UGGGHHH I hate u!!" I yelled my face red. "Love u too" he replied smiling. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it feeling defeated. I sighed " Haaa.. Okay look if I'm gonna stay I want to be entertained....so what do u have planned?" He went and sat on his red couch . "Hmm..were in a abandon place....do u want to know what this is to me?" He smirked. I looked at his hands he was tapping the couch with is nails. "Um...ur home?" I said messing with my sleeves. He chuckled "heh...no? I live in door 3 were ur brother is" he replied " SPRINGTRAP!!?? I didn't know u lived there!!" I yelled surprised." Heh yeah, maybe I shouldn't knock u out...every time I take u here" he replied. "Then what is this place to you...?" I sat next to him. He looked down. His skin turned black. I jumped. "Its a place were me and my friends stay" he replied. " F..friends? " I stuttered..what friends?! "I'm so happy we decided to come and ease drop on u two" a females voice said but yet some man was talking with her." Heh I know right we got to see Sefs...cutie.." Another voice said....... Sef?

Already yeah I know short chapter but maybe the next one will be longer so...yeah! Sef is shadow Freddy's little nickname his friends gave him can u guess WHO his friends are..? Let me know in the comments...BYE BYE