Introduction

Welcome Year One, to your lessons section!

This is where you will learn. Our Professors will take time out of their hands to give you 30 tutorials and basics on graphics to help you improve throughout the year (year based on how long 30 lessons will take) before becoming a graduate, or staying onto another year.

This is all so new to us, but we will try our best to teach you, you are free to ask ANY questions throughout this book!

Here are some of what you may or may not learn throughout the year that will be taught by our Professors and instructors!

1. Gif lesson
2. Photoshop tips and tricks, basics lesson.
3. Pixlr tips and tricks basics lesson.
4. Picsart tips and tricks basics lesson.
5.  Basics of graphics lesson.
6. Alternatives for higher software lesson.
7. Things to consider when making a cover lesson.
8. How to use psds lesson.
9. Making templates lesson.
10. Text skills lesson.
11. Basics of Photomanipulation lesson.
12. Basics of minimalistic lesson.
13. Basics of simple graphics lesson.
14. Finding pictures; do's and don'ts lesson.
15. Vectors lesson.
16. Trailers and small edits lesson.
17. Bookmark editing lesson.
18. Blends and banners editing lesson.
19. Simple thread designing lesson.
20. Photo to png lesson.
21. Superimpose tips and tricks, basics lesson.
22. Photoshop brushes lesson.
23. Typography lesson.
24. Layering and textures lesson.
25. Icon making and effects lesson.
26. Teen fiction, chicklit and humor graphics : light style lesson.
27. Fantasy fiction graphics : dark style lesson.
28. Horror and shivers graphics : dark style lesson
29. Romance and loving graphics lesson.
30. Collage lesson.
31. Do's and don'ts : further lesson.
32. The right text lesson.

We will of course cover more in years to come, if you stay or not. This is welcome to everyone. But the only way you're going to learn by being a student, is if you try your best!

This will work by the lessons being a tutorial explained in detail about what to do, and at the end of the lesson you will be given an assignment to complete, based on that particular lesson as a 'homework' and to show that you're understanding, as well as learning. You will then give it in for the professor to collect by sending a link, email, or tag and so on so on.

At the end of 30 lessons given, you will go through a final examination, that will last around 15 or so hours etc depending, for you to complete, by then we ask for you to come back, or you become a graduate graphic master.

If you cannot do a lesson, you can say that you won't be doing it because of your reason being that you don't have the software, or something personal happened, or exams in real life and we will let you off. This will definitely not affect your degree in graphic university for graduation.

At the end of the 'year' we will ask you what you did well, and learnt in, and what you thought your weakness' were and how you could improve as well as ask for your best graphic you did in the year for the year book!

You're able to join as many years as you'd like, as long as you think that you still want to be. We hope all of this will help you and there will be a new schedule each year.

If you have any questions over this, you're free to ask at any time. We will begin once year one students are completed and we hope to see you all participating.

Thankyou!