Chapter 4: Welcome to Hell

Yurio's POV

I walk over to y/n and ask her, "Jessica is a bitch, but i can tell that there is something else going on, may I ask what it is... i only want to help you" and send her a warm smile, which is funny because i dont smile at people usually. She takes a deep breath then responds with an ok. then starts.

"It started when i was little, a baby in fact... my parents had divorced  because my alcoholic dad had abused me and fought with my mom.. after that i would still visit him... and i would cough a lot with all the smoking he did in his rv, and then i would always come home with these welts/rashes and coughing up blood, some from him a-abusing me a-and.." she started choking up and tears formed, but she continued to talk, "some from what we later found out was a deathly allergic reaction to a flower. In the fourth grade he had sent my mom to court to get custody over me, he had failed, and after that dissapeared. I havent seen him since... no one has. Other than that my mom abuses me and my sister just yells at me and puts me down. I havent really had any friends for support either... and thats about all i can say..." 

At this point she has tears streaming down her face and i just hug her. She needed it, I could tell... but i still dont know why im being so nice to her... these feelings are indescribable, something I have never felt. 

I whisper in her ear, "everything will be ok, i am here for you now... you wont be alone anymore." I can feel her loosen up a bit, like she knows that she can trust me.

The loud speaker says :                                                                                                                                                        DONT FORGET ABOUT PROM THIS FRIDAY ASK OUT YOUR HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEART OR PARTY WITH YOUR FRIENDS  (i had to make a cute night at the highschool before the plot change)

Y/N POV:

"heh... prom.. sounds lame." I say 

"yeah all the people, dressing up, so much work." Yurio says back. "oh.. after school, mind if i come over... I wanna see your place, we can just say that your helping me with classes cuz im new. We do have the same schedule after all." He said like he reeeallly wants to.

"fine." i said, now we should get to class i say,and turn around quickly to run to class.

I trip.

Yurio's Pov

y/n turns around and trips. I run to her ask quickly as I can and catch her.

"hey, clumsy, you ok?" I ask and our eyes lock, just like at the beginning of class.

 her eyes are so beautiful and yet so mysterious

I realize that we were staring and i set her down, shes blushing.

"Lets go to class..." she said and we walk to class.

"oh" she said, "when we get to my place, get ready to enter HELL"