Introductions

Hi I'm Aninea I am fifteen years old from a family of six with two dogs and a cat.

I live at the beach in a small cottage. My dad and I love to surf, I've been surfing since I was three and have never lost my love for the ocean. We get good surf here at Banzai.

My family and I were originally from New Zealand with a big Maori history.

When I was five we moved to our little house in Banzai so we could all enjoy the ocean more. My brother Jodo is twenty he has gone back to New Zealand to study, he comes to visit in the Holidays.

My older sister Olive is seventeen and lives here with us she has no idea what to do with her life, Mama calls her a lost soul.

My youngest sister Hoa is seven and she's  a little daydreamer she sits on the beach imagining, she goes into deep thought, it can get a little creepy.

My dad is a funny kind-hearted man who is always out surfing both with me or by himself, he also works and does other fatherly things.

My Mama is a gentle lady with long golden hair, she grew up in the country and is still getting used to the sea, she's more of a swimmer than a Surfer but we all love the beach even my cat Zolo, he's a land roamer he goes to wherever his heart takes him, but he always finds his way home.

My dogs love the beach as well, especially Benjo my Irish wolfhound he frolics in the sand and my other dog Belle a black a brown pug is a beach bum, lying on the warm sand soaking up the rays.

I love my family and I think we're a pretty normal family, we all have hobbies, have jobs and go to school but I guess you'll find out more about us as we venture to the unknown lands of teenage torture.