Beside You

Imagine for Jordy - Beside You

"Within a minute I was all packed up

I've got a ticket to another world

I don't wanna go

I don't wanna go

Sudden words are hard to speak

When your thoughts are all I see

"Don't ever leave," she said to me

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky.

To the beat of our hearts at the same time.

So close but so far away.

(Can you hear me?)

She sleeps alone.

My heart wants to come home.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

She lies awake.

I'm trying to find the words to say.

I wish I was, I wish I was beside you."

It's been weeks since you last seen your boyfriend, Luke. His band 5sos have been touring the UK promoting their very first single and you couldn't be more proud of him. You were one of the first people to get to hear the single and you knew it would smash the charts as soon as it released.

But no matter how proud of him you are, you've missed him. His soft lips against yours, his comforting smell of cologne, and his eyes. His eyes have always captured your mind and left you staring into them like it's the night sky, looking for a shooting star.

Of course, you both have skyped and facetimed and texted as much as possible, but it just isn't the same.

You long for the feeling of his skin touching yours, his warm breath against your lips.

You've been counting down the hours until his flight lands and the two of you are reunited again.

You're down to 48 hours until your Luke, your hero, the boy who saved your life, will be back into your arms.

In the last 48 hours you've not been able to sleep, eat, or basically move at all. You've been glued to the bed, missing your one true love. Even though you know the flat you two share needs cleaning, food needs restocking, and the laundry strung all around the flat needs to be done, you just can't get the energy to do any of it.

It's not that you're lazy in any way at all, you're just lovesick and you miss him terribly.

The timezone difference between the two of you is horrendous and leaves you both up at the late hours of night and early hours of the day.

But it's all worth it, Luke is finally living his dream and you're right by his side.

It's been such a long time since you've felt the way Luke makes you feel. He truly loves you. Every inch of you. From your pink hair, to the tips of your toes. He loves watching adventure time with you and he finds it adorable when he tries to teach you guitar, when you mess up slightly and cover your face with your hands.

But most of all, he seen past all your scars, all the pain you've been through in your life.

The first time Luke ever met you, he seen your scars, immediately he kissed every single one of them and told you that he'd be by your side and help you try to fight and stay strong.