Mr Tomlinson

Harrys POV

I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and slapped my alarm clock. I rolled out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I rubbed my green eyes and saw a clear view of myself. I have pale skin, chocolate brown curls that now sit on the top of my head in a mop.

I looked at the clock, it read 7:00am. I had ages left. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out and dried off getting changed into skinny black jeans and a plain white v- neck that showed some of my tattoos. I went downstairs.

"mum!?" I shouted. No reply. Thats weird. I shook it off and left for school early.

*at school*

I looked at my timetable. Period 1- English- Room 54.

My old english teacher, Mrs Moore, has left now and we were told we would get a new teacher called Mr Tomlinson.

"looking forward to meeting our new teacher" my best mate Zayn said.

"Yeah, I guess" I replied.

"cool.. Wish it was some hot bird though" Zayn said.

I was gay however, and was quite happy it was a male.

"man or woman zayn, I bet they would be like 43" I said.

"oh well" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"ewh" I said scrunching up my face in disgust.

The bell rung signalising it was time to get to class. Zayn and I walked to class. We walked into the room and went to our seats at the back. I pulled my things out my back and looked up to see the most beautiful human being I had ever set my eyes on. He had beautiful ocean blue eyes and perfect brown hair that went off to the side. It was messy...but hot! And that bum...oh my god that bum.

My thoughts were interupted when the beautiful creature spoke.

"hello class, my name is Mr Tomlinson, but you can call me louis" he said in the most angelic voice I had ever heard.

The rest of the day was a blur. All I could thing of was Louis.

*authors note*

ok so this is the first part! I shall upload again asap!!