He becomes my crush

One week passed, and I had not yet forgotten about Jimit. Something kept bugging me. As in, how could he do this to me? I understand that I am fat but that doesn't mean that u hurt a person's feelings. Arre dil to sabke paas hota hai.

Maya's PoV
How could he do this to me? I was the one he made promises to. I was there for him all the time. I remember him sharing everything with me. And now he went to some other girl, for what? Her looks? I understand that I am fat, but I am obviously beautiful, I have sharp features, fair skin, I am not a fat drum, I have a figure that defines the girl inside and outside. And is body everything? Don't you value the person's, heart? I kept thinking about this while on my way to college.
No, NO. This is not fair. I cannot take the insult. Yes, he insulted me, he left me and I should be over him and show him that I deserve much better than him. Yeah! That's it. By the way, it's good that he left me, I was anyway going to dump him. Sad, that can't be me. I am not that heartless. But this is true that he needs to be taught a lesson.

"Hey, Wassup!? Still into that stupid person? Do you want me to call him and tell him that you are dying for him? And that you can't live without him and blah blah.. " said Anchal in a sarcastic tone.
I laughed and replied "Yeah was definitely thinking about him and how to punish him for what he did. " to her surprise.
"wow, this was unexpected... I mean really? I am really happy to hear this, Maya. I want you to move on and take a step ahead. You didn't deserve him or let say, he was not at all worth. Let's move on. We still have Yash, who seems so worth it. :P" she hugged me from the side while stating this. We both chuckled and went to the classroom together.

It was the worst and most boring lecture of all, MATHS. I mean, there might be people who really love maths, but I am sorry, I don't. They say that if you become a friend of maths, you can start to like it. Well, I am anti-social! Sorry Maths, you are not my type.

I am in my thoughts and here comes Mr. Too-hot-to-handle, yes, I am talking about Yash. Today, he was late, so he had to sit in the 1st bench of the second row. If it is Maths lec, nobody wants to sit in the front benches, so they are mostly free for late-comers.I skip my heartbeat when I see him. I don't know how but there is a real connection between us. We unknowingly see each other and smile. And that smile states a lot of words. 

Meanwhile, I am drooling over Yash, I felt someone kicking me. I looked at Anchal and she gave a hint that professor is observing me as I am not paying attention to the lecture. 

Now a chalk came flying on me and hit my left shoulder. "Ohh, I am so sorry, sir."

"I see something is more important than paying attention to my class, Miss Maya!" Mr. Bhatnagar exclaimed.

"I am sorry, Sir, I was a bit distracted but this will not happen again." Shit, when did this happen? I am never so careless and distracted from lectures. Oh god, this is so embarrassing.

He asked me to stand up and answer the question he wrote, which I barely could read in his teeny tiny writing that too with a light chalk. I apologized to him but he didn't let me sit. Just before I could go to the board to write the answer, the bell rang and the class was over. I apologized again and as a punishment he asked me to write solutions to all the problems of the 5th chapter and show him in the next lecture. That's ridiculous!

It was one month now, I moved on, thanks to Yash for coming in my life, or say classroom to distract me from every lecture, getting me punished every now and then for staring at him all the time. I loved these punishments if it was just for getting to see him. Plus, I got to learn all the subjects by writing all the extra assignments as punishment.

He seemed so irresistible to me. Although he did not know that I kept staring at him, or even if he knew, he didn't mind. Maybe he felt the same way as I felt.. Of course not.. Who am I kidding? But what if this is not just my imagination and he also likes me? God, is this crush or what? All these feelings I am so loving this feeling...

Its a universal truth that, when you like someone, you like every single thing about them. You start imagining things, dream about them with you in all the places. It's like, you are studying - with your crush, shopping - with your crush, watching a movie - with your crush and so on.. This is how we humans are! We start dreaming about everything with our crushes. And the day you see them talking to some random person, you end up crying and hurt. But what's the point? I mean they never knew about all this! Weird huh? Apart from this, I have a huge crush on this guy.