Samara's Agency [First Chapter]

- First Chapter -

[Brianna's Point of View]

During my three years as an Agent at Samara's Agency, it was hard to gather customers at first since there were more girls with better qualifications as I. It was even more difficult to retain that customer's loyalty when they realized that I do not allow to be touched during intimate moments.

I figured that I could just give them the most amazing foreplay ever, and then they would pay me after they've cum; but no, a few had tried to go 'all the way' and that is where my knowledge in self defense comes into play. I do try my best to deny their advances in the finest manner possible. I do explain that I am only required to pleasure them until their climax and the rest is up to me if I wish to stay or not, but they were often annoyed with that information. I did not get a good amount of tips at first, but when I learned to play the game—I learned to play it well.

My first ever customer was a teenage boy. A virgin. I bet he was set up to lose his virginity or something, as he looked scared when I first met him. I remember him being around 18 to 19 years old. We stayed at an expensive hotel; an affiliate of his father's company, if I remember him saying it right. So when we arrived there, I went on to business. I laid him down the bed, took his clothes off and kissed him tenderly; from top to bottom then back up. Once I got him wanting more, I went to down to his manhood that was ready for action.

Before I did what I had to do, "Money down." I said. Puzzled, he looked at me. "Huh?" He asked.

"I said money down. Money first before I do pleasure you. Before I make you cum," I stated lustfully. Technically, that's not actually how it works in the agency. It's supposed to be, Pleasure first before money, but since I don't feel so good about this guy, I need to see the money first.

He reached out for his wallet and he took out about 3 to 4 hundred dollar bills. As I saw him lay it down near the drawers by the side of the bed, I smile wickedly. Time to get to work.

I held his díck tight and groped it hard as I motioned my hand downward then upward a couple of times. He grunted a few times and I relayed this as good feedback. I'm glad for trainings and seminars about pleasure conducted by the agency. My knowledge beforehand was not up to par.

I held his shaft then I licked the tip. Teasing him with my tongue, I saw him twitch. I licked it once more then started inserting it in my mouth. Once I got comfortable, I took in his whole díck. It was about 4 - 5 inches. I gagged here and there, but I guess he liked that because he kept on asking for more, thus, I gave him more. I bobbed my head giving him more and more pleasure.

I felt his díck getting bigger as I assume he was near his climax.

"Ohhh... That feels so good babe... I'm close," he said in between his groans and grunts. I just kept on going and going. Then finally, he came in my face. I was utterly glad that he chose to gave me a facial rather than force me to swallow his semen. I was not acquainted with that yet.

As I realized he was still on his high, I stood up and walked towards the stand where he lay the money. I took it then stated, "You came. That's all I had to do. Pleasure has been given to you. Thank you and Good luck." I waved goodbye and I left the room. It's not the he did not protest, I'm guessing it was not processing in his head as fast as it could have since I only heard a 'bitch' being said as I closed the door to the hotel room.

A lot more stuff happened during my first year as an agent for Samara's Sex Agency.

On my first week, I went on my first photoshoot and I was put on a cover spread on the following month's catalogue. That spread enabled me to be book 4 times the week it came out. All those men were clearly satisfied until they learned that I do not have sex with my customers. One even contacted the CEO as he felt that he paid for services he did not get. It was addressed by the Samara Neil that I did give him pleasure, which was stated in the rule book.