It All Happened With One Click Ch. 1

Alexis

Camera set up, check.

Hair and makeup look good, check.

Lighting is good, check.

I am ready to go. I pressed the record button.

"Hey guys! It's been a while since I have uploaded a video and I'm sorry I have just been super busy. So since it's been a while, I wanted to catch you guys up." I said and started talking about all the cities I have visited in the past month.

Well if you haven't guessed it already, I make videos and put them on YouTube. I wouldn't say I'm really popular but I have almost 1 million subscribers. I guess I'm getting there.

Hopefully the thing that will get me even more well known is going to Magcon. I got a call a couple of days ago asking if I would like to be one of the guest and I said yes.

"And I will be at Magcon! I will tweet the meet and greet info and hopefully see some of you guys there." I said my goodbyes and stopped recording. Now time to spend hours editing.

I finally got it all edited and started to upload it. I went on my phone and tweeted, "New video out soon! It's got an important announcement :)". I got a ton of replies asking what the announcement is. I decided to reply to one.

IloveAlexis33: @EarthtoAlexis what's the announcement?!!?

EarthtoAlexis: @ilovealexis33 I guess we'll just have to wait and find out ;)

It felt like years for this video to upload but when it finally did, I tweeted the link.

After only ten minutes, I got over 50,000 views. Finally the tweets started to come in. "you're going to Magcon?!?" "Ur so lucky!" "I love you!" "Follow me?!"

EarthtoAlexis: Yes I am going to Magcon! And I will be posting the info later tomorrow. :)

I decided my job was done for the day and went to sleep. I need my rest because tomorrow I was going to have a meeting with the management of Magcon.

*****

Cameron

I was scrolling through Twitter and noticed a lot of people were talking about this EarthtoAlexis girl. I clicked on her twitter name and noticed she had a link in one of her tweets. I clicked on it and her very beautiful face popped up.

She had these bright blue eyes and straight brown hair. If I had a type, she'd be my type. And don't get me started on her smile. That was breath taking.

As I was admiring her, I heard her say something about Magcon. My attention was now focused on what she was saying.

"And I will be at Magcon." My jaw dropped. Hopefully I'll be able to meet her. I wonder if she'll be at the meeting tomorrow.

I went back to her Twitter and followed her. I even decided to send her a tweet.

CameronDallas: @EarthtoAlexis Hopefully when youre at Magcon, I'll get to meet you :)

What do you think?! Vote, Follow, Read my other story if you are interested in Austin Mahone!