Chapter 1

Hello Lovely's,

I am going to rewrite this story after reading it over and over I have realized its a little bland so here it is the rewritten 1st chapter of A Irish Lullaby.

Enjoy!! <3

(Eavan's Dream)

The smells of wild lavender invades my nostrils brought to my senses by the warm summer breeze, My eyes are closed,My hands glide over the soft  feeling of the dewy grass underneath me. I'm laying under a tree in a Field of Lavender. The suns warm rays peak threw the thick willow branches sending tingles of light all over my skin, All the while king Fischer's sing a sweet song, hopping from one branch to the next. I'm not alone, The suns gone, the lavender turned old and rotted. I cant hear the birds, where's the soft dewy patches of grass, now brown and dead. My eyes wont open, My voice wont speak! Help me! Someone anyone! Pain, pain is in every fiber of my body. POP! CRACK! POP! Bones brake and twist, I cant make it stop! 

      " NO!" i sprang up in bed, beads of sweat covered my brow." It was only a dream, Eavan."  

      Taking a couple deep breaths, i pushed my big down comforter off my bed and walked to my adjacent bathroom. Taking my time, I turned on the hot water switch and started scrubbing every inch that needed to be. After 30 minuted, I lazily padded out of the bathroom to my walk in closet. " Hm what to wear what to wear on another chilly day in Ireland?" Pulling out a plaid pleated mini skirt , thick black knitted tights, a plain white long sleeve, and a beige slouchy sweater. I felt the look said I'm cute but also preppy, Doing nothing but adding some curling balm to my hair and some mascara to complete the look for a day on the Moore. 

    Ever since we came to our summer home in Ireland Ive had to worst dreams of my life. Shaking my head to clear my thoughts i skipped down the hallway toward our big double staircase. Rounding my way towards the kitchen, I bumped into my mother ,who was waiting at the end of the hall with my father, chatting about today's agenda no doubt.

"oh sweat heart, i love when you go for a more natural look, you look fresh faced and lovely." My mother, Blair Christiana Atwood said with her warm smile. To describe my mother the words id have to use would be loving and sweet . A woman who goes out of her way to always make you feel loved and safe.

" Indeed my little sweet peazer, an absolute beauty." My father, Jeffery Mason Atwood is the same, even though he is very well respected through out Europe and most of the world my father never lost his wholesome,modest upbringing and attitude.

"Awe thanks you guys, you have to watch out it might start going to my head." i said smirking.

To answer any open questions you my have, here are some answers. 1) Yes, I'm an only child ! 2) Yep totally have awesome parents!, be jealous 3) I'm getting to it, jeez.

My father wrapped his big arms around my mother and I and squeezed. " i can't help letting the loves of my life know how utterly amazed i am that i have such a beautiful family."

 My parents both leaned in and kissed either side of my cheeks, which they having been doing to me everyday for the last 20 years of my life.  Wiping a stray tear from my mothers eye, I kissed them both back.

"come on you old love birds lets have an adventure! Today after all is my 21st birthday!"  I sang out  adding a little happy dance while throwing on my ridding boots.  ah yes, an adventure i would get.

       After a Delicious breakfast with my parents, we decided to follow my mothers birthday agenda since she was a stickler for planning the best birthday she could muster up for me.