A Lovino Love Story

I came out of a small restraunt and started walking to my left. The tall form that was walking about 10 paces ahead of me looked familiar. He had one odd curl that stuck out from the rest of his stick straight hair.

'Is that Feliciano??' I thought, walking a little faster. 'No.... That's his brother. Lovino. I should glomp him...'

I decided that glomping probably wasn't the best idea. So instead I called out...

"LOVI!"

He turned around to see who had called him. When he saw me, he smiled. I ran up to him, my stillettos clicking across the pavement. When i reached him, I hugged his neck and kissed his cheek. He looked surprised, almost like he didn't recognize me...

"It's me! Chloe.... Representative of Brazil....."

"Oh! Hey Chloe! Long time no see!" He said realizing who I was and hugging me back tightly. I laughed and began playing with his curl.

"I know! Lovi.... You've gotten so.... Cute."

"Hush that. B-because it's so not t-true."

I leaned forward and kissed his cheek again. Then whispering in his ear I said...

"Yes. It is. Very handsome."

He blushed a deep shade of red. I continued to play with his curl, knowing full well what it would do. He looked at me....

"H-hey you r-really shou-" His attitude changed and he dragged me into an alley, pinning me against the wall. "You really are a pretty kitty aren't you, bella?"

It was my turn to blush as his soft brown eyes locked with mine. I broke one of my hands free and played with his curl again. He started kissing me softly. I kissed back. Suddenly he stopped. He looked at me....

"We should stop." He whispered.

"Why?" I asked innocently. "Not enjoying it?"

"Not that." He pointed to the openning of the of the alley.

When I turned I saw a girl standing there, with Antonio, my older brother. I looked irritated. I didnt know who she was. And honestly the fact that she has caused the guy that I'd always loved, to stop kissing me, had really pissed me off.

"Who is SHE?"

"I'm his friend, Phillipines, more or less. And HE needs to come home and make dinner!"

"I know that." Lovino growled at her.

She looked from me to him and back again.

"You can have him for a while. But he needs to be home before 6." She said and she and Antonio skipped off.

I made eye contact with the small Italian who was still pinning me to the alley wall. I twirled his curl a bit more.

"Should we continue?"

"Veh! SI!" He said excitedly, picking my up bridal style and carrying me to his and Spain's house.

"I hope you don't mind," He whispered as we entered. "But Steph lives here with us. She has no where else to go."

"Neither do I."

"You can stay with us... If you want that is..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued! It should be done soon. maybe by tomorrow.